What's new

Tobacquisitions: January 2020

Christmas PIF from Brian (Bk123tt). Not just the Escudo, but he also threw in an extra tin of Mac Baren Vintage Syrian!! Truly the best members of any forum. Thank you again Brian!
5E760BF5-F4B5-4958-A96A-39F1512F4D11.jpeg

He has a pound or two now a tin or two. 😁
So I went back to my local pipe shop today to see if they had any more Vintage Syrian left. Lady behind counter says “we only have about 4 oz left”, I grab the jar and bring it to the counter. She asks me if I’ve smoked any that I recently bought from her, I said yes and that I was very happy. I walk up to pay and she says that I’ve bought enough and that she’s not going to sell me anymore. Shocked, I asked for verification, “you really aren’t going to sell me any”? She says, “no, you don’t want to be to greedy”.
😂 oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
So I went back to my local pipe shop today to see if they had any more Vintage Syrian left. Lady behind counter says “we only have about 4 oz left”, I grab the jar and bring it to the counter. She asks me if I’ve smoked any that I recently bought from her, I said yes and that I was very happy. I walk up to pay and she says that I’ve bought enough and that she’s not going to sell me anymore. Shocked, I asked for verification, “you really aren’t going to sell me any”? She says, “no, you don’t want to be to greedy”.

Wow.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I would never darken their door again.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Picked this up at the post office.
Five kicks (1 of 2).jpg
Five kicks (2 of 2).jpg

I really wanted to smoke this. The fifth kick is I'm getting over a pain in the keister infection that landed me in the emergency room a few days ago. Tucked it back in my humidor and looking forward to it next week.

Give it a week or two and if it's still there try again 😁

Got a pound each of Crooner & Dark Bird's Eye today. These two really hit the spot and I can easily alternate them multiple times daily.

Top Bottom