What's new

Tobacquisitions - January 2018

All right, fellas... looking back, 2017 was a banner year for tobacquisitions. You guys loaded up on some truly incredible pipes, awesome cigars, and pounds upon pounds of pipe tobacco...not to mention all the cool toys and accoutrements you scored as well.

But 2017 is in the rearview mirror now, and it's time to look ahead to the new year. I've always found it helpful to set goals: maybe you'd like to build up your cellar, or you're just dipping a toe in and looking to explore the possibilities. Perhaps you've always wanted to commission a pipe, you're planning a total tobacquisition sabbatical, or you just want to keep your collection from growing (too much). Whatever your goal is, it starts today. So, armed with a little Christmas money, or perhaps some store credit at smokingpipes, let's start this year off right. Let's see what you got, gents...

But, but, but......

I will be adding a Reum pipe to my collection this year. Thats really all that's on my horizon
Oh, and grab any hard to get baccy when I can. My favorite of them all is Balkan Sobranie.

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
But, but, but......

I will be adding a Reum pipe to my collection this year. Thats really all that's on my horizon
Oh, and grab any hard to get baccy when I can. My favorite of them all is Balkan Sobranie.
I received a sample of Balkan Sobranie- excellence.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

Burley Flake #3 and #5, Exhausted Rooster and some flints.

My Snus sampler arrived from Sweden. Also got an Icetools Snus box. Gotta accessorize.
7723434E-CCC1-4FB2-8FD1-B39605DA61A3.jpeg

I’m guessing “Rape” means something very different in Swedish!

In this context, it is a brand and the word is associated with the French word râpé, meaning shredded or grated.

Nice haul!

Had placed this order before the Burley Flake order... Oh well, it showed up today.

All from last January. I got the lucky transition tin art on the Union Square. One old one new. Both packaged the same day.
IMG_20180103_182412.jpg

I enjoy the County Squire podcast and decided to try a couple of blends I heard about and give them a little business.

8F897530-F9C4-44EB-BC1B-82E9A31AC984.jpeg

Top Bottom