What's new

Tobacquisitions for September 2014

New to me 2013 B&B LE. This pipe totally rocks.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 131
Alrighty then...
I am usually bad at posting in this thread about my new purchases but i am sick this week and can't post in the pipe a day keeps the germs away thread.

First up is a estate Chacom Elysees that i grabbed at a gray deal. The grain shows through nicely on the dark strain and will show much better after a deep clean. FridayGT will be bothered that i had to move my Don Warren out of the pipe cabinet so it cojld sit next to my chacom and comoys.....he kept trying to still the Don Warren while he was here...
View attachment 497035
View attachment 497036

Next up is a nice Meerschaum pipe again i picked up at a great price, it is unsmoked and the case is in great shape also.
View attachment 497037

Last up we have the ten pipe grab bag from Missouri Meerschaum. Pipes look to be in great shape with a few dings around the top and two with some shank errors. Happy to have them as my guests and i will be using these aroung the house or camping/fishing.
I was going to get the P&C MM deal but decided to go with the grab bag, after receiving the grab bag i will probably still go ahead and grab the P&C deal.
View attachment 497038

For FridayGT, Don Warren is sitting outside top right[emoji43]
Just fyi the Don Warren is a fantastic smoker i just like busting FridayGT up.
View attachment 497040

That poor pipe. That's it, I'm going to get that beautiful niece of mine to send it to her second favorite uncle where it will be loved! I know she's good, but you know as well as I do she can be bought with fruit loops... Lol

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Stopped into Michael's Tobacco in Keller because I have had just about enough of my Xikar Pipeline lighter. I have always had to exert what I feel is too much force on the flintwheel to get a good spark. Consequently, the flint holder, support, and wheel have gotten loose. I told them how I was, frankly, quite sick of the lighter, and they let me trade it in for a Xikar Resource. Lighting is a breeze, and it has built in pipe tools. I lose Czech tools like crazy, but never lose lighters. I picked up a Hoyo de Monterey Excaliber #1 for me, and a Drew Estate Juicy Lucy for my wife.

Attachments

• $20140921_160922.jpg
    $20140921_160922.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Just picked up my first tin of Frog Morton. Went with On the Town. Looking forward to trying it this evening.
$image.jpg

Last edited:
$pipe.png
Stopped by a B&M today for some pouch moisture buttons and came away with these. Inexpensive Roma pipe but it smokes nice. Oh, I got the pouch buttons too :001_rolle

PipesandCigars order...

proxy.php

proxy.php

Autumn Evening. Maple syrup & vanilla aroma... Smells great. Hope it's as good when burning in a pipe.

proxy.php

Luxury Bullseye.

proxy.php

Free knife...

proxy.php

proxy.php

Stanwell Special 172 pipe.

$uploadfromtaptalk1411695432937.jpg

So i have had Nording on my list for some time now and though this isnt the style i looked out for it is still a freaking gorgeous pipe that i landed at a good price. Need to do a bit of clean up then when im done being sick and off antibiotics i will give it a go.$uploadfromtaptalk1411781499629.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1411781520924.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1411781537764.jpg

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1411781543384.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1411781543384.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom