What's new

Tobacquisitions February 2020

Really excited to fire up the Old Boy tomorrow, my first.
F1752231-4B95-4538-AD11-22929841CB64.jpeg

Went with PC for the first time in a long time. Not impressed with the packaging ...
Everything showed up. The cigar box has some signs in the corner but the sticks are fine. The tin of Escudo got squished a smidge.

Anyways, nice MacBaren ashtray if you buy three different tins. I went VA . VA Flake and the HH Balkan. A tin of Escudo to bring me just over free shipping.

A box of Chilling Moose Coronas for a quick lighter Nicaraguan.

The packaging ....
IMG_20200218_224720.jpg

And then the goods.
IMG_20200218_224901.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
New sticks. And back up cigar storage. Seems I’m quickly growing out of the 100ct humidors.

View attachment 1064867View attachment 1064868

We don’t want to say we told you so, but, well, coolers are your best friend.
I believe it’s time that someone whispered some evil words to you: cigarbid

You’re welcome/you’ve been warned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you have the same addictive personality like the rest of us have, I’m not surprised you ran out of room in 2 weeks. I would suggest you figure out how many cigars you want to “cellar”, and keep to that as best you can. You will soon find yourself sitting on a thousand sticks if you aren’t careful. A friend of mine has thousands of top shelf sticks, and many of them are now out of production, hard to find, and pricy, some triple in value. He also moved to a no smoking condo so he feasibly will never live to smoke all his sticks. Did I mention he still buys a box every month?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Call me crazy but I’m leery of places like cigar bid that advertise 70% off. It just seems to good to be true.

Call me crazy but I’m leery of places like cigar bid that advertise 70% off. It just seems to good to be true.
I felt the same way. Many transactions behind me, both cigar and pipe related, every case a perfect 10! Transaction, shipping, and quality of product received, perfect. The one negative is that it is quite addictive... Thanks to this forum for making me aware of this wonderful resource to spend my hard earned dollar!

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Got an order in from Germany today. The clay was free with any order over $25, and the bulldog was $30. The bulldog was unsmoked, with a horn stem, and is supposed to date from the 1920-30s. The band is pretty flimsy and doesn't even fit properly, but the pipe smokes nicely.

IMG_20200221_115542867~2.jpg

Last edited:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Ordered these the same day as Toothpick. Takes a bit of time to get to the Great White North. And I don't need to put them in the freezer as Ma Nature has taken care of that. (I don't normally freeze my cigars).

Desert Rose.jpg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I have a lighter like the one on the left. I find it uncomfortable to use lighting a cigar. Great for almost everything else in wind rain snow etc. I switched to lighters where the trigger is lower on the body. I quite like the Xikar Enigma.

Enigma.jpg

Top Bottom