What's new

Tobacquisitions- February 2019

Well, I don't know if I qualify as "Cool" or not, but mine has been ordered. And it is going to be a bit different. I am a non-conformist after all. :)

I'll stick with GEC slipjoint knives, Buck 110 folders, and Spyderco Endura FFG folders. Keeps my KAD (knife acquisition disorder) going strong. LOL

Holey moley! He has come a long way from my leaf spring blade!! Can’t wait to see it!!

Absolutely nothing wrong with 5160 spring steel! [emoji1360]

Buck 110 folders in 5160.
Bill Siegle Hoodlum II in 5160. [emoji41]

proxy.php
proxy.php

One of the two new custom Zulus I had commissioned arrived from Africa, Jean Du Toit of Jan Pietenpauw Pipes patiently worked with me on the design of this pipe and I am thrilled with the result. The cream colored accent in the mount is made from whale’s tooth and the two ridges that run through the pipe add a interesting detail, a truly unique and special piece. This is my fourth pipe from Jean and they are all amazing...

View attachment 956386 View attachment 956385 View attachment 956384 View attachment 956383 View attachment 956382
Those are very nice pipes! Congrats.

Is it true you only get to smoke once a week? ;)
LOL. Definitely seems like it recently. I smoke cigars pretty much every day while driving.

As for pipes, I can't smoke one and drive. Doesn't work for me with NYC traffic. Too much going on to deal with tamping and relights.

If I could smoke indoors, I'd probably smoke three bowls a day. Probably more...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
LOL. Definitely seems like it recently. I smoke cigars pretty much every day while driving.

As for pipes, I can't smoke one and drive. Doesn't work for me with NYC traffic. Too much going on to deal with tamping and relights.

If I could smoke indoors, I'd probably smoke three bowls a day. Probably more...
My wife lets me smoke pipe indoors, but I don’t. Today I received my new leather reclining love seat and sofa. These things recline electrically, and go almost horizontal. I may have to rethink my reluctance to smoke indoors.

Top Bottom