What's new

Tobacquisitions- February 2019

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My IPSD purchase arrived today from smokingpipes. This Jerry Zenn is nothing like my usual preferred aesthetic - long and lithe, where I generally prefer short and stubby. Something about it, though, caught my eye when I first saw it almost three years ago. It popped up as an estate on SP recently, and my IPSD funds were duly allocated. Great blast, exceptional engineering, and in almost pristine condition. Plus, it sits like a champ. Very, very happy with this pipe...

View attachment 955726
Nice. I see you have a tobacco chopper now, too. I guess all the cool kids are doing it. :)

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Got my Charles Towne Cobbler in the mail today. Waiting to use it with this combo as my first drink/smoke when we close on a new home next month

Attachments

• 2D6CEBF0-A834-4641-931C-6F15E83537B6.jpeg
    2D6CEBF0-A834-4641-931C-6F15E83537B6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Now I'm tempted to order 5 pounds each of Father Dempsey, LBF, and Hauntes Bookshop to cover all bases. LOL

I am thinking that my last best big bulk grab will be a butt load of LBF and LNF. With a few years age on them, they will be awesome. I should be pretty much set with my cellar for the duration.

OK, this one was gifted to me by my friend Paul Menard of Paul's Pipes, what I did to deserve it I haven't a clue, but I'm very thankful, it smokes as good as it looks...

IMG_1391.jpg IMG_1393.jpg IMG_1394.jpg IMG_1395.jpg IMG_1396.jpg IMG_1402.jpg IMG_1403.jpg IMG_1412.JPEG

Last edited:
One of the two new custom Zulus I had commissioned arrived from Africa, Jean Du Toit of Jan Pietenpauw Pipes patiently worked with me on the design of this pipe and I am thrilled with the result. The cream colored accent in the mount is made from whale’s tooth and the two ridges that run through the pipe add a interesting detail, a truly unique and special piece. This is my fourth pipe from Jean and they are all amazing...

IMG_1363.JPG IMG_1321.JPG IMG_1296.JPG IMG_1305.JPEG IMG_1308.JPEG

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
OK, this one was gifted to me by my friend Paul Menard of Paul's Pipes, what I did to diserve it I haven't a clue, but I'm very thankful, it smokes as good as it looks...

View attachment 956363 View attachment 956364 View attachment 956365 View attachment 956366 View attachment 956367 View attachment 956368 View attachment 956369 View attachment 956370

One of the two new custom Zulus I had commissioned arrived from Africa, Jean Du Toit of Jan Pietenpauw Pipes patiently worked with me on the design of this pipe and I am thrilled with the result. The cream colored accent in the mount is made from whale’s tooth and the two ridges that run through the pipe add a interesting detail, a truly unique and special piece. This is my fourth pipe from Jean and they are all amazing...

View attachment 956386 View attachment 956385 View attachment 956384 View attachment 956383 View attachment 956382

Awesome pipes!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

View attachment 956386 View attachment 956385 View attachment 956384 View attachment 956383 View attachment 956382
Wow

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

Where did you get your wick dispenser, if I may ask?

Damn.

Im going to have to get on that train some time soon. Stunning pipe, Aaron. :thumbup1:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Well, I don't know if I qualify as "Cool" or not, but mine has been ordered. And it is going to be a bit different. I am a non-conformist after all. :)

I am gonna guess the shape of the board is different?

Top Bottom