What's new

Tobacquisitions - December 2019

Ken Byron Ventures Mozgus

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have yet to smoke my 2019LE. I take it out the bag, fondle it, give it a few test draws, then put it back in the sock. One of these days.
I never believed that bowl shape could affect until that pipe. It only gets VAs in it now.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I kind of think of the 2018 pipe as something to smoke rarely. The 2019 . . . yeah I use it often. The ease of draw is attractive.

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
Yeah, we all smoke the fancy leaf. But I still smoke a lot of this stuff. Time to pick up another tub of it. I‘ll be breaking in a new pipe on it as I watch Mrs. Columbo decorate the tree and make the mincemeat cookies.

42B244E1-68E7-451D-8B98-42E94A971337.jpeg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
It’s been a while since I treated myself to a new pipe, but I had to have this Ryan Alden blasted four square paneled billiard. King of clubs grade.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Things are crazy in December. Things sit in customs too long which is probably ok for Pipe Tobacco . . . not so much for cigars nor for me tracking progress. I'll hold off . . . maybe there are boxing day sales? Ha . . .most likely yes.

2lbs Sutliff Match Revelation
Epiphany is supposed to be CDs rendition of Revelation. A friend of mine who used to own my local cigar shop smoked that exclusively and says none of them come close ... But you must like it. 😁 Enjoy it!

In the wild I found a large tin of Solano Silver Flake. That made me happy. They only had one. They have two tins of Solano Aged Burley too... Maybe next paycheck if they are still there.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Epiphany is supposed to be CDs rendition of Revelation. A friend of mine who used to own my local cigar shop smoked that exclusively and says none of them come close ... But you must like it. 😁 Enjoy it!

In the wild I found a large tin of Solano Silver Flake. That made me happy. They only had one. They have two tins of Solano Aged Burley too... Maybe next paycheck if they are still there.

I know what to send you now Football Guru.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence

It was a gift from my brother. And I figured it will age nicely.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Got a Christmas gift from my friend today. Ah, the curse of being a pipe smoker. It's the thought that counts, right?

IMG_20191217_160011174.jpg

IMG_20191217_155955037.jpg

It's a cool looking pipe, anyway. And the accessories actually aren't bad. The pipe cleaners seem pretty nice, the Sino-Czech tool doesn't seem flimsy, and the pipe rest is actually metal, not the plastic version. I've got no use for the screens, but I know people that do. And for all I know, the pipe might actually be a good smoker. I'll try it at least.

Top Bottom