What's new

Tobacquisitions- December 2018

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Show your goodies here, in the last tobacquisition of the year. With Christmas coming, it ought to be good.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Boom! Scot Klein handcrafted blasted egg. The engineering on these handcrafted pipes is legit. Serious value smokers!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom! Scot Klein handcrafted blasted egg. The engineering on these handcrafted pipes is legit. Serious value smokers!

proxy.php

Gorgeous! I'm not usually partial at all to straight stems, and that there is one I'd have pondered grabbing, myself.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
December already? Merry Christmas to me. A Brebbia First and Peterson Kildare.

proxy.php

Hirsute

Snagged this sweet Astley’s diamond shanked billiard w Cumberland stem made by Upshall.

proxy.php

Hirsute

Holy schnikes Batman! She's a beaut and a big'un!

Thanks! It looks deceptively large because of the strange angle I’m holding my tiny hands at, but it is a fairly long bugger and about a group 5 size.

Just got back from a short trip to Dublin and you might guess where I headed for aside from a pub.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

After being greeted by Sherlock I of course proceeded to drool and walked out with a 80s Spigot pipe and a Sherlock Holmes Squire. The gentleman at the store told me they had some cosmetic defects so he gave em to me half price. So of course I was very happy that popped I my head in the store. Not that it would of turned out any different. I am a sucker for a pipe shop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hirsute

Just got back from a short trip to Dublin and you might guess where I headed for aside from a pub.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

After being greeted by Sherlock I of course proceeded to drool and walked out with a 80s Spigot pipe and a Sherlock Holmes Squire. The gentleman at the store told me they had some cosmetic defects so he gave em to me half price. So of course I was very happy that popped I my head in the store. Not that it would of turned out any different. I am a sucker for a pipe shop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Awesome! I'm jelly!

Top Bottom