What's new

Tobacquisitions- December 2018

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
It’s out of production since a while ago, I want to say last year even. Have you never tried it?
I have almost 2 pounds of it. I would have scarfed up more had it been flake and not ribbon cut.

It’s out of production since a while ago, I want to say last year even. Have you never tried it?
Oh yeah, I bought a # bag when it went on sale when I first started smoking a pipe, still have a bit, but will start buying up what I find over other brands that are still in production, but "hard to find ", I really enjoy the smokey "peat" I get from this

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Oh yeah, I bought a # bag when it went on sale when I first started smoking a pipe, still have a bit, but will start buying up what I find over other brands that are still in production, but "hard to find ", I really enjoy the smokey "peat" I get from this

Actually I remember that now :).

I haven’t been smoking long but I’ve managed to try quite the assortment of tobaccos. Some were great and others well... Gotta say I’ve been very impressed with everything that I’ve tried from PS.
Very nice Chico. If all I had was just Peter Stokkebye's stuff to smoke, I would still be a happy pipe smoker. :)

For the money, his Latakia blends are as good as his VaPer blends. I Love all of them.

View attachment 934961
Had to pick up. Was at a different B&M and saw these and realized I have not seen the 1# bags on line. Is this now gone except for what's in the wild? Dated 2017
The call went out sometime in the last year to 18 months, can't recall exactly when.. but yeah, the world's supply of Syrian latakia is pretty much drained, even at the big house blenders like Mac Baren. They have all gone through their warehouse stash. I have about a pound and a half of that one stashed, along with just under a pound of Three Oaks Syrian.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The call went out sometime in the last year to 18 months, can't recall exactly when.. but yeah, the world's supply of Syrian latakia is pretty much drained, even at the big house blenders like Mac Baren. They have all gone through their warehouse stash. I have about a pound and a half of that one stashed, along with just under a pound of Three Oaks Syrian.

I have about the same amount . I smoke from my stash once in a while. Hopefully I will eventually be able to tell the difference before I smoke all of it.

I have about the same amount . I smoke from my stash once in a while. Hopefully I will eventually be able to tell the difference before I smoke all of it.
Well, I now have about 1 1/2 # on "layaway" maybe a little more. I figure I'd better stock up o that while it's available and get the hard to find but still around stuff later

Been quite a while for any new goodies to arrive here. Finally got the LE edition from another group I joined basically just to get the LE from every year, and the pipe's posted for sale in general sometimes in the group.

65719994368_n.jpg
61634048_n.jpg

After a couple of weeks wait I just got my Dr. Silence Reading pipe made by Eldritch pipes. Chris Kelly, the pipe maker has some interesting unconventional designs as well as classic shapes. This pipe I ordered was made from plateau briar with a very long hand cut cumberland stem. Seems im gonna need some of those church warden pipe cleaners to deal with cleaning. Very nice stem work and drilling, he really took the time to make a funneled airway on the mouth piece. I anticipate a very good smoker. I imagine I will find out soon enough.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom