What's new

Tobacquisitions- April 2019

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
No the top is not vented.

proxy.php

I need to pick up one of those rounded bottom router bits to make me something similar. After that the biggest hassle is getting glass for the door. I contemplated using plexi but glass seems nicer.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
A Chris Asteriou sandblasted ring grain acorn w horn extension and silver ring. Really nice workmanship.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Yesterday I received my package from SmokingPipes. I had ordered for 1-Q, RLP-6, MM Great Dane to try, a new pipe tamper and some pipe tobacco humidifiers (the little silver colored ones). Everything is all jarred up and set aside for this weekend.

R/
Dave

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Forgot that my stepmother brought this down last month. It’s another of her father’s pipe rests- this one is glass. I think it’s pretty cool.

BAA83EE5-A20C-4351-83F5-AC77CD811C1F.jpeg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
54D22B47-1B30-4232-B3BD-B95F23F8D12C.jpeg
42E1BA97-7A80-4B7C-B511-583985065DBE.jpeg

Sorringowl Gent Pipe pouch. Need to use it for a while to see how it is, but at first glance super nice. It’s tight with a big bowed pipe in there, will need to break it in a bit.

D25FE7D7-EFA1-476C-A7DE-6B9B647D91E6.jpeg
My friend returned from Cuba. I gave her $180USD and she returned with this. Boveda packs, digital hygrometer and cigar cutter from Amazon should be arriving today.

Top Bottom