What's new

Tobacquisition - August 2019

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Flew home to PA a few days back and decided to stop at Boswell Pipes in Chambersburg. Got about 5 proprietary blends there plus an MM Country Gentleman and a tin of Ennerdale Flake. It’s been a good month.

Attachments

• 1A51C78A-A28A-430A-B115-9502270C3934.jpeg
    1A51C78A-A28A-430A-B115-9502270C3934.jpeg
    611.5 KB · Views: 8

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
How many do you have so far?
Just 6 plus a half a tin in a Mason jar. I need to start collecting it- it really is a good smoke. I was concentrating on the MacBaren HH line for a while, but I am pretty comfortable in that regard. I have given up on Penzance.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just 6 plus a half a tin in a Mason jar. I need to start collecting it- it really is a good smoke. I was concentrating on the MacBaren HH line for a while, but I am pretty comfortable in that regard. I have given up on Penzance.
I may go down one tin, as I am going to participate in the football thread.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

I’m hoping Solani Tobacco sticks around for a loooong time.

Did i mention the bowl was deep?

20190829_174646.jpg

Resting on my palm, with my pinky in the bore, barely touching the bottom of the bowl.

It's a big chunk of briar, so it's going on my "XL" rack (made by @jstr2112 for secret santa last year - he used bigger and stronger magnets than Neal Yarm uses, so it's perfect for holding my biggest pipes.)

20190829_202931.jpg

Top Bottom