What's new

Tobacco Vanille (Tom Ford) - A/S

Hello all. Do any of you know of a shaving company (Stirling, WSP, Catie's Bubbles, Shave Den, etc.) that makes an A/S splash that is a clone of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille? I love the EDT, but it is pricey...very pricey.

Just curious if you have found a shaving company that mimics that scent with a great A/S splash.

Cheers.

Stirling Gentleman, maybe?

Off the top of my head, there's also Sherlock by Chiseled Face and Fortitude by Soap Commander.

The main notes in Tobacco Vanille are tobacco and vanilla.

I don't think any soap maker's tobacco scents will disappoint no matter how far they veer from simply tobacco and vanilla.

471E6F6A-8949-45F3-AB3A-F09CB9B01E22.jpeg
Distantly similar...

RazoRock has and aftershave that is a Santa Maria Novella knock off that smells fantastic and just like SMV as I have both. It is that green, bright fresh tobacco scent with vanilla. It is called RazoRock Santa Maria Del Fiore. It is great and has great staying power as well. It smells a little like Sandalwood to me as well. I different variation of the AOS Sandalwood scent with more green tobacco.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
there was another thread where people were saying RoR tuscan Oud was akin to this.

I don't know the Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, but I second Gargamel by refering you to Eau de Baux by l Occitane.
Not the cheapest (50 euro in Belgium), but the Tom Ford is about 4x that price.
But a great subtle, lasting scent ... my wife loves it too ... and I already got a question from another lady asking me about the scent I was wearing cause she wanted to buy this for her husband :)

Top Bottom