What's new

Tobacco order on its way!

I missed out on Penzance and Stonehaven... so I settled for Dorchester, Dunbar, and Tilbury. Then I threw in McClelland Samovar and Escudo just to round it out.

Tried a couple bowls of Stonehaven tonight, wow, tastes strong to me. Within the first couple of puffs I thought this should be enjoyed with a stronger drink....scotch, rum, tequila...or whatever floats your boat. I liked it, but definitely packed a punch. I like the smell of it, and the taste was smooth and cool. It may take a couple more bowls to get my head around this one. Anyone else find Stonehaven stronger???

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Tried a couple bowls of Stonehaven tonight, wow, tastes strong to me. Within the first couple of puffs I thought this should be enjoyed with a stronger drink....scotch, rum, tequila...or whatever floats your boat. I liked it, but definitely packed a punch. I like the smell of it, and the taste was smooth and cool. It may take a couple more bowls to get my head around this one. Anyone else find Stonehaven stronger???
I have had both, but didn't notice a strength difference. But then I have been a smoker for a few decades. I prefer Penzance, though, or the taste.

Definitely, I can only take stonehaven in very small amounts. Never smoked regularly so strong nic is very noticeable to me.

Is that what it is, the nic ? I didn't mind the taste, but probably not one I would purchase anytime soon.

I may have misinterpreted your "packed a punch" as implying high nic. But to me, the nicotine is higher than most blends. Of course that may vary from batch to batch. Not sure it that imparts a taste component.

Top Bottom