What's new

Tobacco flower Cologne

I can't seem to be able to find a quality tobacco flower cologne anywhere. Is there such an animal? I've become rather addicted to the scent.

May not be what you are looking for but I really liked the tobacco vanilla from Tom Ford

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

Herod by pdm has a tobacco note. I love it. My wife thinks it’s a bit feminine but the majority of people who smell it like it. I think it’s masculine but it is a bit powdery.

61sAZ4TPP1L._SL1373_.jpg

Any thoughts on this stuff?? Seems to be well liked from the few reviews I have found and it's relatively inexpensive <$20.

Funny that's what I ordered before and of year to make sure I didn't run out of that scent for the restraints. @ AlphaFrank75

Alt innsbruck, looking for a cologne that is longer lasting

Ok, thanks for that info.

Here are two reco's.
Aramis Havana and Santa Maria Novella tabacco toscana.

Having said, I found Alt Innsbruck to be somewhat long-lasting.
You might try just applying a bit more juice.

tabacs.jpg

I use this. I dilute it at about 70 percent rubbing alcohol and 30 percent oil. Smells just like stirlings haverford soap. It is supposed to be a clone of tom ford tobacco vanille but I've never smelled the real one but I absolutely love this one.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I received this Christmas some Avon "True Gent" cologne and man that stuff has some staying power, it has a sweet tobacco vanilla........ scent. I have to dilute it with some witch hazel and it still lasts most of the day. It has that old barber shop scent IMO. I got the balm and body wash with the Cologne as a three some. I like the balm and body wash also and use them often. Nice stuff.
Christmas presents 2019 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Uden Overdose from Xerjoff has tobacco blossom as the dominant note. I don't get much similarity to Alt Innsbruck though.

Top Bottom