What's new

To Resole a Pair of Doc Martens...

These Chippewas have been serving me very well. I even wear them to work if I don't think I'll be in the field much that day. Women love them, too. Hey, that counts for something! A nice pair of dark jeans (plain Levi's 501s today) a long sleeve button down and watch out.

what kind of Chippewas do you have? I had a bunch of Bean Bucks and was looking at a pair of Bean Kathadin Boots made Chippewa then discovered they are no longer made by Chippewa but made overseas by another company instead, the LL bean boots were based on the Chippewa service boot. I ended getting a pair of waterproof hiking shoes instead.

They're the service boots. Found them as seconds on Sierra Trading Post for a little over a hundred, they were originally over 300. I think I came out well on that deal.

They're the service boots. Found them as seconds on Sierra Trading Post for a little over a hundred, they were originally over 300. I think I came out well on that deal.

sweet find. I think I need to go into a few stores, try on a some brands/models I like , get my size , write it down and when I find something online like your deal pull the trigger.

OP: There is a quality difference from UK made doc martens and other countries. I know they sell UK made ones on their website. The UK made ones last forever.

Top Bottom