What's new

To funny to be true

So I was in a weekly briefing on Wednesday. A new customer requested test cycle is being scheduled for about a year and a half from now. The acronym for the test is EICO (something like Emplacement and Interface Check Out). It is broken down into segments and the segments were presented on the slides in a quasi outline form. The first line read this way:

EICO: EICO #1A.

Myself and the one other fellow on our end of the teleconference were rolling!!! No one on the other ends seemed to be laughing however. When the chair asked for closing remarks from us, my compadre and I broke into the chorus - Hey Now, Hey Now........... then folks on the other sites finally seemed to get it.

All true. I've since transfred a Dr. John recording to my laptop to play at the next meeting.

Could have picked a better rendition than that? (IMHO, YMMV)

I actually like that one (the tune, not the video).

I did post this on from Dr. John at first, but the video transfer is horrible and there's a lot of talking before the music starts.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx1KhaEc_8I[/YOUTUBE]

So I was in a weekly briefing on Wednesday. A new customer requested test cycle is being scheduled for about a year and a half from now. The acronym for the test is EICO (something like Emplacement and Interface Check Out). It is broken down into segments and the segments were presented on the slides in a quasi outline form. The first line read this way:

EICO: EICO #1A.

For what it's worth, I caught on right away. And I think it's great that, in a meeting, you were willing to bust into song, and that at least a few other people got the reference. Well done!

For what it's worth, I caught on right away. And I think it's great that, in a meeting, you were willing to bust into song, and that at least a few other people got the reference. Well done!

I was on it the second I read "EICO." Yeah, very cool that you jumped on it in a meeting! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom