What's new

To B&B Ambassador and Rome correspondent and good friend Marco

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thank you for this

To me these are the "3 Magnificent" Tenors.

Enrico Caruso is the Father of the Great Italian Tenors. His personal story is also very touching: he left Italy as a poor man, reached the US and conquered the world, becoming rich and famous. He even had Tiffany make gold coins with his portrait on them. He asked a lot of money for singing, but always did it for free for his beloved Italian people living in America.

Franco Corelli's voice was the most expressive and captivating.

Mario Del Monaco's voice was just the most powerful of them all, no other tenor before, during and after had that unique explosive way of singing.

P.S. John @JCinPA , Mario Del Monaco's "Nessun Dorma" is simply the very best. Another superb performance for you below:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
What’s so weird about this is I actually know a dude name Marco who lives in San Fransisco who is the nicest dude ever AND ALSO FROM ITALY. And for a long time now I thought it was actually our B&B Marco in disguise. But I don’t think it is anymore. I think it’s just that every guy name Marco is the best dude ever.

Marco I do admit, I didn't get to see Sweeney Todd until earlier this year so the entire previous amount of time I've lurked/posted I literally thought your avatar was your face.

Haha seriously though I've learned a ton from so many of your posts. Thank you for everything and I hope you had a great day today.

Marco your advice, wisdom and knowledge are truly an inspiration to us all. A first rate gentleman of the highest quality and someone that people are proud to call a friend

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My preferred hobby is not wet shaving. It's being part of Badger & Blade. It's staying here with my best friends. It's talking, helping and smiling to each single member of this unique community. You are all the finest Gentlemen I've ever known. And I'll always be at your total disposal. Thank you kindly from the bottom of my heart.

Top Bottom