What's new

TJ Maxx find

Don’t forget to check the women’s section. I’ve found shave soap tucked away in the women’s face lotion area before.

My TJ Maxx has a lot of men’s hair products and beard oils and waxes and I find the Prorasos almost hidden beneath those items and there’s only ever a few. Sometimes there’s simply nothing at all though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the Dr Bronners in the women's section. I wasn't sure where to look at first but then I found a shaving section.

I'll let you guys know how the Dr Bronners works but it will probably be a while before I use it. I only shave every 3 or 4 days and I have some other stuff lined up to try.

I found the Dr Bronners in the women's section. I wasn't sure where to look at first but then I found a shaving section.

I'll let you guys know how the Dr Bronners works but it will probably be a while before I use it. I only shave every 3 or 4 days and I have some other stuff lined up to try.
Understood. Can you let me know if you ever try the Sherman blades and razor?

Understood. Can you let me know if you ever try the Sherman blades and razor?

Sure but dont think I ever will. I did pick up a similar razor at Dollar tree yesterday for $1. Assured tto that claims to have a stainless handle and came with 5 blades. I can report back on that if you want.

That Dr.Bronners looks suspicious but let me know how it goes as I saw it on sale at Vitamin shop for $6.25.

Also found this for $15 😁 AOS vetiver 100ml cologne!

They want $25 for that at my Marshals. Keep thinking about it, it has remained there for about 3 weeks. Hate to blind buy but really love those Sandalwood Cypress Intense small bottles so I am tempted.

I have noticed people, especially women lately buying bulk men’s scents of varying brand. Probably being resold on the Bay for a much higher price. Anyone else been seeing this?

Gonna look for the Dr. Bonners at my local TJ Maxx next time. Curious about that.

They want $25 for that at my Marshals. Keep thinking about it, it has remained there for about 3 weeks. Hate to blind buy but really love those Sandalwood Cypress Intense small bottles so I am tempted.

I have noticed people, especially women lately buying bulk men’s scents of varying brand. Probably being resold on the Bay for a much higher price. Anyone else been seeing this?
That's crazy! Also I found the Bonner's shave cream. Still waiting to how it turned out. It really was in the women's section.
I never heard of women buying men's scents, although when I went to Tj maxx today I sped walk in case they wouldn't take what I wanted.

But it was only AOS peppermint and the green citrus one.

Attachments

• 20200118_153111.jpg
    20200118_153111.jpg
    733.1 KB · Views: 21
I decided to pick it up, AOS Vetiver Citron Cologne Intense for $24

Put on a spray in my car, smells pretty good so far. If it lasts as long as the Sandalwood Cypress Intense, I’ll be happy. I prefer the SC scent so far but this isn’t bad by any stretch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Looked at a TJ Maxx for the first time this weekend. What a mess. Stuff everywhere, no organization. Hunt and search through what appears to be boxes of assorted stuff just dumped n shelves. I nearly cleared my schedule and commenced organizing haha

I will. It doesn't have very good reviews even on the Dr Bronner webpage but for $5 I'll try it.
Remember, no product is completely worthless! The Dr. Bronner's might be used as a decent pre-shave, or mixed with your regular lather as a booster. Probably has lots of glycerin in it.

That's a cool blue bowl, BTW.

Looked at a TJ Maxx for the first time this weekend. What a mess. Stuff everywhere, no organization. Hunt and search through what appears to be boxes of assorted stuff just dumped n shelves. I nearly cleared my schedule and commenced organizing haha
I have seen that weekends are worse...some people just have to touch everything and try them.
If an item is in a box, meke sure its not used.
I bought some kit and it was missing half of the stuff...
Some soaps are dried out....(Proraso) both crops and creams....and it AFFECTS performance.

My wife opened a can of pomade or something to smell and seen where there had been fingers digging in it. Humans :shaking head:

Stopped at a local Burlington this afternoon. Honestly, I'm looking for a Merkur Futur marked down because of a damaged box. The $5 Merkur 34C HD I found a couple weeks ago at a Burlington has created a monster. Oh, I also like their milled bath soap selections too.

No luck today. Just grabbed a $3 Ben Sherman aftershave balm.

I decided to pick it up, AOS Vetiver Citron Cologne Intense for $24

Put on a spray in my car, smells pretty good so far. If it lasts as long as the Sandalwood Cypress Intense, I’ll be happy. I prefer the SC scent so far but this isn’t bad by any stretch.
Haha I got that last week for $15 😁 I enjoy it but it doesn't last long as some say. Spray on your clothes.

Preaching to the choir buddy. Burlington had their section all pristine.

Top Bottom