What's new

TJ Maxx find

Went to my local TJ Maxx hoping to score some Proraso and struck out. No shaving stuff what so ever. Ended up going to Wally World and got a Vanderhagen TTO Razor, Vanderhagen shaving soap and shave butter.

Was that Old Spice line at TJ Maxx too? Walmart just had a plastic spray bottle. Was hoping to find an aftershave version.

Only thing I did find was Proraso White

Attachments

• 6FF5436C-6D5D-40E9-8947-DF35F0961C91.jpeg
    6FF5436C-6D5D-40E9-8947-DF35F0961C91.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • E895F370-9210-4117-B58F-BE7B1CB13A66.jpeg
    E895F370-9210-4117-B58F-BE7B1CB13A66.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
I checked TJ Max and found ZIRH shaving GEL at $4.99. I passed. Is this GEL worth buying?
MM879
I went back and bought the ZIRH and two AOS Lemon travel shave creams. I started a thread in Shaving Cream on the ZIRH. I like it, but it might be solution for a problem that never existed?????
MM879

I went back and bought the ZIRH and two AOS Lemon travel shave creams. I started a thread in Shaving Cream on the ZIRH. I like it, but it might be solution for a problem that never existed?????
MM879

I saw some ZIRH at a Marshalls near me. I'll check out your thread in Shaving Cream.

TJ Maxx around me is just about out of all Proraso products. :( I must have purchased it all. I just wished I picked up all the Proraso afershave balm when I had the chance, cause now I can't find any.

Found a tub of Proraso Red finally at a TJ Maxx several miles away. The problem in the Metroplex is too many TJ Maxx's and Marshalls to check them all without a ton of Gas!

Had to visit a home improvement store for something and there was a Marshall's next door so I popped in to take a look. Came home with the only tube of Proraso green 150ml cream for $5 and the only 75ml Erasmic cream for $4.
They also had one tube each of Proraso red and blue and a tub of the white soap, but I didn't need them and left them there for someone else. I'm pretty happy with this; the green is the one I wanted and the Erasmic is a bonus.

The wife bought me a shaving kit (shaving cream, as balm and synthetic brush) at Burlington, and it wasn't that good, but the intent is what matters.

It was a gift and can't part with it.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

I struck out at TJ Maxx this weekend. I was in the neighborhood and dropped in. There was nothing shaving related to be had, except beard stuff. I think @Clay S wiped them out :001_302:

Top Bottom