What's new

Titanium Handle & Blackland Vector

I got a new titanium handle yesterday from Time less Razor The Crown in Matte finish and paired it with my Vector for a light very maneuverable razor and the combo is Now my new favorite razor also I used a new blade Feather AC Pro Gaurd Blades and they are smoothe as silk. The Vector head is 17 grams and the Titanium handle is 42.7 grams and 90 mm long. I will try and post a couple pictures. This will be my first attempt at posting a pictures so I hope I can figure it out.

Attachments

• E4069781-7E99-4AC7-B155-113FA55416E2.jpeg
    E4069781-7E99-4AC7-B155-113FA55416E2.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 9EDDB569-A4D0-49A4-B1D3-A6032F479465.jpeg
    9EDDB569-A4D0-49A4-B1D3-A6032F479465.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 94
Looks great. What did you not like about the original vector handle? I find that the weight of the vector handle helps smooth out the razor with that super light head. Also, give the Kai protouch mg a try. I found it as smooth as the Feather proguard but giving a closer shave. Enjoy your combo!

I like the original Vector handle also. I actually bought the Ti handle for the Sabre Razor that I just bought as the head only. But I wanted to try out the new Pro Gaurd blades so thought I would put the Ti handle on the Vector just to check both new items out and they make a great combo . I intend to use the Vector handle also as it is a very good handle.

Nice! My Vector is on deck for this week, as it gives me the longest lasting shave and I have to wear a mask for 11 hours at work. Trying out the Kai Capt. Titan Mild blade. The Kai Protouch MG gave me awesome shaves. I have been following your Vector and Sabre posts. sorry for the hijack!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Interesting combination of Vector head and Timeless Ti handle. Might have to give it a try.

I like the Kai MG blade with the Vector OC plate and the Schick Proline with the Vector SB plate.

I got a new titanium handle yesterday from Time less Razor The Crown in Matte finish and paired it with my Vector for a light very maneuverable razor and the combo is Now my new favorite razor also I used a new blade Feather AC Pro Gaurd Blades and they are smoothe as silk. The Vector head is 17 grams and the Titanium handle is 42.7 grams and 90 mm long. I will try and post a couple pictures. This will be my first attempt at posting a pictures so I hope I can figure it out.
That’s a great idea 💡 thanks! I didn’t know the Vector head was standard thread size. I will have to try it. The Timeless Crown is my favorite handle. I just ordered a second one to put on my Colonial General V2 head! 👍🏻 I also just tried the Feather ProGuard blade. I agree - awesome blade…very smooth yet efficient. I also enjoy the regular Feather Pro and the Schick Proline. I have a sample pack from Tryablade and so far I’m enjoying all of them!

Last edited:
Interesting combination of Vector head and Timeless Ti handle. Might have to give it a try.

I like the Kai MG blade with the Vector OC plate and the Schick Proline with the Vector SB plate.
I’ve tried 5 AC blades and like them all…but, so far my favorite is the Schick Proline. When I get my Vector that will probably be the first blade I use!

Last edited:
I picked up a 33g SS / silicone hybrid handle at about 95mm long. It now gives the vector a comparable weight to an Alumigoose. A much more friendly weight for me without getting a full titanium vector. I would be curious how it would perform with an even lighter handle even closer to the weight of the head than 33g.

That looks great! The Crown handle is one of the best looking razor handles IMO, and pairs well with the super sleek Vector head. Enjoy!

That handle looks good. I picked up this matte Titanium handle from "Its Hedley" and it works well on the Vector.

IMG_1540 (002).jpg

Top Bottom