What's new

Titanium (6al-4v) + Silvertip knot

Phenomenal work! So, where's the order form?... :)
Thank you :blush:

There is a guy called Tom Anderson that makes a Ti brush (you can google it, as I don't know if I am allow to post a link to the guys's site), but I have gotten enough interest so I am considering making a few for sale.

Last edited:

There is a guy called Tom Anderson that makes a Ti brush (you can google it, as I don't know if I am allow to post a link to the guys's site), but I have gotten enough interest so I am considering making a few for sale.

I'd be interested.

I wish I had the skills to create something half as good as this! I guess you won't have any worries if you knock this one off the bench, other than cracking the floor tiles.

Tom is a HELL of a machinist (only uses analog machines; no CNC) who is also a good guy. Here is my custom Ti Twister. This has blue tritium installed in the top end and has been my EDC pen for over 4 years. As a matter of fact I dropped it in the parking lot at my job and it stayed there over a weekend getting rained on and run over. I found it the following morning with asphalt in the knurling. Still works perfectly fine and looks great. No damage at all. If you want more info on Tom's work, google "Artistry in Titanium."

proxy.php

Tom is a very good machinist, and very experienced with anything Titanium - I have visited his website many times in the past. Tom visited the CandlepowerForums (the machining sub-forum) many times, and shared several ideas/tools with us. Really good guy!

Yeah, I remember when he designed and machined his flashlights. He's done a lot of really impressive projects over the years.

Tom is a HELL of a machinist (only uses analog machines; no CNC) who is also a good guy. Here is my custom Ti Twister. This has blue tritium installed in the top end and has been my EDC pen for over 4 years. As a matter of fact I dropped it in the parking lot at my job and it stayed there over a weekend getting rained on and run over. I found it the following morning with asphalt in the knurling. Still works perfectly fine and looks great. No damage at all. If you want more info on Tom's work, google "Artistry in Titanium."

proxy.php

Mmmm....Ti and tritium.

I have a Tom Anderson custom Valkyrie knife that I've owned for years.. Damascus steel blade and giraffe bone overlays on the titanium frame with integral frame lock. Beautiful knife. I would love a brush from him too.... probably would use it more than the knife!

I'd like to see a brush handle machined out of cobalt. Now that would be one indestructible piece and have some heft to it. You could get your workout while lathering your face.

I really appreciate it when a crafstman, such as yourself, shares the creative process with those of us who aspire to creating our own works of art. Great pictures.

Top Bottom