What's new

Titan and Atlas Stainlessl from Above the Tie

When only the best will do, reward yourself with a Stainless Steel Razor, Soap or Brush Razor from Above the Tie. It's never to soon to pamper yourself. We offer the only stainless razors with a money back gaurentee.
Get an Atlas or Titan shaver today.
Shave like a man.

Attachments

• $DSCN1155.jpg
    $DSCN1155.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 968
Loving my Titan- started with H1 and just got R1 base plate and it gave me a perfect shave. These are wonderful razors that feel like a weapon in your hand.

Loving my Titan- started with H1 and just got R1 base plate and it gave me a perfect shave. These are wonderful razors that feel like a weapon in your hand.

Thanks for those kind words.
BTW there are a couple of new items under development now at ATT...

We at ATT wish everyone a great and safe Memorial Day weekend. Most of all thanks to the guys and gals out there serving or who have served to protect us and our liberties. Thank You.

Thanks Stan! Hope your Memorial Day is wonderful.

I am loving my Titan and Atlas razors more than any others. The best shave I ever had was with the H and R plates. Used the M this morning and it was still fantastic, just took a little longer.

I'm in the market to get a all stainless razor. I'm a bit confused as to the 2 different models and the 3 different plates; is there somewhere I can read up on it?

2 handles. Three baseplates. One cap. Mix and match.
Handles: Titan is longer, heavier, knurled. Atlas is shorter, lighter, cool "barberpole" pattern.
Baseplates: H, R, M in order of descending aggressiveness. They don't get truly "mild", the M is mild relative to the other ATT razors.

The seven piece set has two caps, so you can build a full razor with each of the two handles. The other six parts are those listed originally.

I think that's it! Beautiful, fully machined razors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom