What's new

Tissot?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Of course, if you are the one thinking of buying it, it's your opinion that matters. What I dislike about the design is just my opinion ... and with watches more than most things, personal opinion matters a lot. So go with what you like, not what I like. I only point out the things I dislike because sometimes we don't really notice something until someone else mentions it ... and sometimes we really wish they had said something before we paid the money, not after.

And apart from the points I raised earlier, I really do like the watch.

Doc, as always, your words are the words of a wise man! :yesnod:

Little update. So far I love the watch. The strap has even broken in to be comfortable now, which is a plus. The most amazing part is, I’ve ran 41 measurements since I’ve got it on the Toolwatch App, and this thing is running within COSC standards, averaging around +/- 2 seconds per day, depending if I’m wearing it or not. Super impressed since it’s a $400 watch!

I picked up a Tissot V8 Quartz Chronograph at a pawn shop for around $100 when I had to send the Christopher Ward Trident Automatic watch I wore daily back to the maker to be serviced (since I did not want to go 2 months without a watch). Love it.

The Ward broke less than a year after getting it back and is now literally just a paperweight I am not willing to screw around with keeping running, and the Tissot is my daily.

The British heritage apparently came through on the Ward in regards to being able to make something mechanically reliable...

Top Bottom