What's new

Tis The Season To Be PIFfing! Tra la la la la............

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Okay, the four entrants are listed in the randomizer. The tension builds... wait for it... WAAAAAAAIIIIIIITTTT for it...........

Screenshot from 2020-12-17 21-59-01.png

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
And the winner is, that scurvy dog,

Screenshot from 2020-12-17 22-01-05.png

Zig the Pirate. Being a retired sailor who has been under probable intended attack and definite hazard of piracy, I honestly do not like pirates and do not like pirate flags or pirate cosplayers or pirate anything, but Zig seems a decent sort, for a pirate that is, so hail fellow well met, up with the tankards, below with the ale, and yo ho ho, and a bottle of bay rum!

Zig you may PM me your shipping address and email, and I will send the booty on its way. Fair winds, following seas, rich prizes, good luck and happy shaves.

Aidah, you were second place. Fine effort! Atlantic59, third place isn't bad! SterFry, fourth place is better than a kick in the pants, right? Thank you all for participating, and Merry Christmas!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Congrats to @Zig the Pirate, today was your lucky day!

Thanks for a nice PIF, @Slash McCoy!
I am ashamed of myself. Two or more reasons: I didn't notice this PIF until it's conclusion. I am so greedy that I entered it. And the third reason: I actually entered it after it was over, and quickly deleted my entry! I'll take the lashes that Slash was going to give the pirate!

And the winner is, that scurvy dog,

View attachment 1196606

Zig the Pirate. Being a retired sailor who has been under probable intended attack and definite hazard of piracy, I honestly do not like pirates and do not like pirate flags or pirate cosplayers or pirate anything, but Zig seems a decent sort, for a pirate that is, so hail fellow well met, up with the tankards, below with the ale, and yo ho ho, and a bottle of bay rum!

Zig you may PM me your shipping address and email, and I will send the booty on its way. Fair winds, following seas, rich prizes, good luck and happy shaves.

Aidah, you were second place. Fine effort! Atlantic59, third place isn't bad! SterFry, fourth place is better than a kick in the pants, right? Thank you all for participating, and Merry Christmas!

Well, to be technical, one of the things we did in the military was hunt pirates. PM sent.

D

dangerousrazor

A very generous PIF. Not in because I'm relatively new in staraight razor forum and don't meet the requirement of 25 posts in this forum. :)

Top Bottom