What's new

Tips on flying

So I just flew for the first time with my Cloupor T6, and I have a couple of tips for y'all.

1) Do NOT put a filled tank in your checked luggage. I put my Aspire Atlantis with some liquid, it destroyed the atomiser, and liquid went everywhere; luckily it was in a Ziploc.
2) If you have your vaporiser/e-cig in your carry-on make sure the battery is charged, and take it out. If the device does not switch on it may be seized; at least here in the UK/Europe
3) Be prepared for extra screening, checking. I had my T6 checked out by the security supervisor, it was immediately allowed, but it could have taken much longer.

Feel free to add any tips, which I will add to this list.

Very interesting thanks.
My main concern is getting nicotine hits and am not that worried about how I get it. So I'll be taking disposable e-cigarettes and/or the cartridge 8.5mm cigarettes for airport stopovers on my next trip.
Regards,
Renato

So would you have dismantled the Aspire and taken it that way? Did you just take some samples of e-liquid? How far did you fly? How long are we talking for extra screening? I am looking at a trip to Vegas and to Denver next year. Is it worth it to just check it? Did you hit it on the plane (I can't imagine that was allowed lol)?

So would you have dismantled the Aspire and taken it that way? Did you just take some samples of e-liquid? How far did you fly? How long are we talking for extra screening? I am looking at a trip to Vegas and to Denver next year. Is it worth it to just check it? Did you hit it on the plane (I can't imagine that was allowed lol)?
I could have dismantled it, or just taken it in my carry-on. I took a small bottle in my carry-on, and a bunch of bottles in my checked luggage. I flew from UK to Germany.
Length of time for me was 1minute, however they can ask to see the device, discuss with supervisor, see it switched on, etc... This could take you an extra 5minutes in case they don't know what it is.

I did not use it on the plane, really bad idea as it isn't allowed. I did use it as soon as I got out of the airport.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I have never had an issue in the states. They are so common TSA knows what they are.

Top Bottom