What's new

Tips for receding hairline? Any supplements that help?

Hi Gentlemen,

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm 31, and have noticed that my hair line is receding and I'm getting thinning all around my head. I'm curious if any of you have any tips to help hold on to hair as long as possible. I know there are supplements like Hair Skin and Nails, or even something called Nutrafol. Have any of you tried these and have had any luck keeping or growing your hair? Thank you for your help!

I’ll be honest. If it’s going, it’s going.

Do not be the guy that holds on to the myth that they can make their thinning hair look fuller with products, or combing it just so... Take an honest look at the most unflattering pictures of yourself, and if your hair looks terrible... shave it all off.
It takes some getting used to, but you’ll be glad you did.

I’ll be honest. If it’s going, it’s going.

Do not be the guy that holds on to the myth that they can make their thinning hair look fuller with products, or combing it just so... Take an honest look at the most unflattering pictures of yourself, and if your hair looks terrible... shave it all off.
It takes some getting used to, but you’ll be glad you did.
Yeah...trying hard not to be that guy. Just exploring what else I can do.

I’ve been shaving my head for about 17 years, give or take. When I look at the pictures of myself in the last years that I was trying to keep my hair, I groan at how silly it was that I didn’t do it earlier.
100% truth..If I could grow a full head of hair, I wouldn’t. I like the way I look, and I like not thinking about what my hair is doing.

It's genetic, unfortunately, not much you can do other than stay healthy.

Suggest keeping your hair short and look for a haircut to de-emphasize the hairline, such as the caesar cut, if you can pull it off. Julius Caesar had the same problem.

Caesar-haircut-8.jpg

You can try Minoxidil 10pct for a while; it works for some.
Do not take the other pills that screw up your hormones as they cause impotence and depression.

Top Bottom