Philosopher

What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur 34 HD Short handle
Omega Boar Brush
Gillette 7 O'clock, green
Proraso white, soap
Cold water splash to finish

(But this will surely change)

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Boxing, Chess, Cycling, Single Malt, Classical Music

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm a compulsive collector of objects, knowledge, thoughts and ideas

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This guy is gonna fit here just fine.

He's also a philosopher, so you guys won't have to listen to just me!

Y'all might actually learn something!

Welcome @TinyT ! Glad to have you aboard ship.

FarmerTan

@Dools , you have the absolute best avatar on B&B. Been meaning to tell you that. Bill Murray deserves the Nobel prize for just about anything they give them out for. When he won that Pro-Am on TV I about cried.

I consider "The Man Who Knew too Little" the best movie ever made, followed closely by "Groundhog Day."

Yes, I am a strange man,

Dave

Thanks for the warm welcome, gentleman and may I add that I find it impossible to seperate Bill Murray from Dr. Venkman!

Welcome!

Single malt.... mmm.

My favourites are the peaty, medicinal ones, but then I also like the fruitcake, sea salt speysides. And what about the heather and honey, citrusy....Nuts, I'm gonna have to get into aftershaves now, too! :001_tt2:

FarmerTan

@FarmerTan Thanks man....B&B is a wonderful place with Great members. :001_cool:
When he didn't win an Academy Award for that movie he did with Scarlett Johansen you could tell he was crushed. I quit watching the Academy Awards ceremony after that. Half the crap they nominate I have never heard of, and the other half sucks, so I get more sleep that night.

And they wonder why the ratings go down every year.

And yes, I someday hope to be a "Great member" of B&B. But for that to happen I'd have to grow a brain-to-mouth-filter. Life's to dang long for that to happen.

Top Bottom