What's new

FS Timeless Titanium & SS, Game Changer .84 & .68, Grizzly Bay Blackwood Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearing out a few items due to recent acquisitions.

Timeless polished titanium .68 OC with TRH6 handle. This has been used regularly for about 2 months but still in excellent condition. Cleaned and wiped down after every use. Comes with original box, inserts, cleaning cloth, and a Timeless shave towel as a freebie. MSRP as configured is $295, asking $245 shipped and insured.

Timeless polished stainless .68 OC head only. Used only a few times as I preferred the Ti version. Comes with a Timeless shave towel as a freebie. MSRP is $230, “scratch and dent” pricing is $155. Asking $135 shipped and insured.

Razorock Game Changer with .68 OC and .84 OC baseplates. Comes with an antiqued brass 80mm TiBam New York handle ($65 value). MSRP of a complete GC razor and extra plate is $100, asking $85 shipped and insured with the TiBam handle.

Grizzly Bay fluted Blackwood handle with 26mm “Odin’s Beard” 2-band badger knot set at 50mm. This is my personal favorite badger knot available, no scratch but great backbone for face lathering. The knot is technically a bulb shape but is actually more of a hybrid which gives the best of both worlds. Comes with a RR brush stand for drying. MSRP is $150, asking $100 shipped.

Video of brush here:
Timeless Titanium
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Timeless Stainless Steel Head
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Game Changer
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Grizzly Bay Fluted Blackwood Brush (completely dry in photos)
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Grizzly Bay brush sold.

Only thing remaining is the Timeless SS .68 OC head. I have a spare Weber Bulldog handle I can include for $20 to make it a complete razor if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom