SOTD-Timeless-SSSlim-K_2021-02-15.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Semogue Torga-C3 Finest Mistura 22/49
Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Razor: Timeless SSSlim OC on custom olive wood handle
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (15)
ASL: TFS Mandarino Tachibana

An excellent shave. :biggrin:

That was the final shave of my Timeless Slim trial (30 consecutive shaves). It's definitely a superb razor, and it's jumped onto the podium... but I'm not sure if it's going to push the Worlds Finest Safety Razor off the Number 1 spot. I'll use the WFSR next shave and make my decision then.

After 25 shaves with my latest Omega Mixed Midget I decided to give it a rest and give my Semogue Mistura some love. Wow! Night and day. I think I can safely say that the Semogue Mistura is the best brush I own (and that's saying A LOT). If only I could get the Semogue in an 18mm knot it would be perfect (for me).

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Worlds Finest Safety Razor Vs. Timeless SSSlim OC = FIRST PLACE TO BOTH (it's a tie)
SOTD-WFSR-W_2021-02-16.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Semogue Torga-C3 Finest Mistura 22/49
Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Razor: Worlds Finest Safety Razor
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (16)
ASL: TFS Mandarino Tachibana

A fine shave. :biggrin:

It'll take a few shaves for me to fully readjust to the WFSR from the 30 previous consecutive shaves with the Timeless Slim OC... but it was a great shave. I now declare BOTH these razors in first (equal) place on my podium.

They are certainly very different razors design wise. Probably the most noticeable difference is due to the ±0 blade exposure of the WFSR and the very positive blade exposure of the Timeless Slim. But "vive le différence" as I love them both.

All in all, the operator was in tune with his fine equipment (= a fine shave). :laugh:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Top Bottom