What's new

Timeless Stainless Razors

@Keto i dont have anything Ti but considering they are both a hard material you shouldnt have any issues interchanging those parts..

today my confidence was a bit too high, and in my daily pursuit of BBS, i went 3 all ATG passes with the 0.95 SB.. got a close shave but a bit too close, first razor burn in a long while.. that will teach me :)
Now that's in the books. You know now,for sure.

Last night I shaved one side with the SS OC/SB using just OC side and the other side with SS scalloped head ,TI smooth top cap and TI handle ( which felt like a good weight)
It seemed like it was a very close shave ( pun intended) it was a good matchup in the end it felt like about the same kind of shave on both sides. Through the passes the first pass with the grain felt like the scalloped got closer, but it felt like buffing on the LastPass and pick up pass maybe went to the OC.
So my conclusion to that one shave is they're pretty close to me, .95 Gaps

Todays shave was the usual 2 pass BBS with my Polished SS95DC... I've been using my Ti95SB for the last 6 shaves and since I was changing to a new blade I thought I'd put it in the SS95DC. The thing I really like about the DC is using the OC side for the 1st pass WTG / XTG and then the SB side for the 2nd pass ATG / XTG. Its always nice to have the SB at the ready if any clean up needs to be done but the OC leaves very little for the 2nd pass usually so the clean up doesn't happen often!!

Just an observation and it very well may have been the new blade but, the SS95DC for the 1st time since January seemed to be much more aggressive than the Ti95SB has been the past 2 weeks... I'll keep an eye on that in the next 4-5 shaves with it.

Todays shave was the usual 2 pass BBS with my Polished SS95DC... I've been using my Ti95SB for the last 6 shaves and since I was changing to a new blade I thought I'd put it in the SS95DC. The thing I really like about the DC is using the OC side for the 1st pass WTG / XTG and then the SB side for the 2nd pass ATG / XTG. Its always nice to have the SB at the ready if any clean up needs to be done but the OC leaves very little for the 2nd pass usually so the clean up doesn't happen often!!

Just an observation and it very well may have been the new blade but, the SS95DC for the 1st time since January seemed to be much more aggressive than the Ti95SB has been the past 2 weeks... I'll keep an eye on that in the next 4-5 shaves with it.
sounds like some good comparisons. I've actually got both of those sit ups I can use the next day or two so I can compare myself

I was looking for a general Timeless thread. I did search, but I couldn’t find one. This thread is recent and has a lot of replies. I hope the OP doesn’t mind if I add a very short review here. :)
564D7F59-3F2C-486F-A254-6672E2E1933E.jpeg
First shave with the Timeless razor. I bought the .95 SB head from Scratch-dent/return and paired it with an ATT Atlas handle. The head is flawless to my eye and paired well with the ATT handle. I won’t judge a razor from one shave, but I got an excellent smooth shave on this first outing.

I was looking for a general Timeless thread. I did search, but I couldn’t find one. This thread is recent and has a lot of replies. I hope the OP doesn’t mind if I add a very short review here. :)
View attachment 991747
First shave with the Timeless razor. I bought the .95 SB head from Scratch-dent/return and paired it with an ATT Atlas handle. The head is flawless to my eye and paired well with the ATT handle. I won’t judge a razor from one shave, but I got an excellent smooth shave on this first outing.
I can't tell if that's a stainless steel or TI you have, but nice razors aren't they?

I've also got a SS in ..95, and have a 68 TI OC Plate I'm using to test. I' have to do several more buffing movements from the .68 to get the same result or so it's seeming.

I've also got a SS in ..95, and have a 68 TI OC Plate I'm using to test. I' have to do several more buffing movements from the .68 to get the same result or so it's seeming.
That was my experience as well. I found the .95 SB to be smooth enough for daily shaving so I got rid of the .68.

It’s great to have this feedback here for people considering picking one up. I like the Rockwell 5/6 and based my purchase on other’s feedback. I’ll have more shaves on it, but the .95 SB seems to be the right choice for me.
I was tempted to get the Ti, but I was looking to save some money. I already had an ss handle that I thought would work.

It’s great to have this feedback here for people considering picking one up. I like the Rockwell 5/6 and based my purchase on other’s feedback. I’ll have more shaves on it, but the .95 SB seems to be the right choice for me.
I was tempted to get the Ti, but I was looking to save some money. I already had an ss handle that I thought would work.
It is nice to get feedback, and I've also got a Rockwell 6s. In fact I'm thinking if I want a mild or shave I could go to that on about 6 plate give me around the same thing I'm getting from the 68 timeless add a lot cheaper price on lol . Therefore having the 95 and the Rockwell 6s

It is nice to get feedback, and I've also got a Rockwell 6s. In fact I'm thinking if I want a mild or shave I could go to that on about 6 plate give me around the same thing I'm getting from the 68 timeless add a lot cheaper price on lol . Therefore having the 95 and the Rockwell 6s

I have a 6s and find the same plate 6 is milder than the 0.95 SB timeless, but the timeless is smooth enough and is my daily shaver

I just ordered a R41 for efficiency levels above the 0.95

I have a 6s and find the same plate 6 is milder than the 0.95 SB timeless, but the timeless is smooth enough and is my daily shaver

I just ordered a R41 for efficiency levels above the 0.95
That's covering the bases, so to speak.

Top Bottom