What's new

Timeless Stainless Polished

Excellent choice, and the 2 baseplates is a good move.
I (foolishly) sold my .95 OC plate and just kept the .68 OC. Bad move as I find that I really prefer a more assertive razor now.
Will have to shop at Timeless Razors again (their 'Slim' base looks nice too and is slightly more aggressive than the .95...but still smooth to use).

Excellent choice, and the 2 baseplates is a good move.
I (foolishly) sold my .95 OC plate and just kept the .68 OC. Bad move as I find that I really prefer a more assertive razor now.
Will have to shop at Timeless Razors again (their 'Slim' base looks nice too and is slightly more aggressive than the .95...but still smooth to use).
I had about $400.00 in credit on Amazon so I was glad to find they had this razor

Congratulations! I hope you love yours as much as I love mine.
C461ACC3-53CF-42FB-9BB2-7E3276E06550.jpeg

I have been thinking about getting one as well. I am curious about the scalloped caps and safety bar. Will this allow more lather to stay on your face for blade buffing or is the solid bar just as good? I like the looks of the solid bar better but performance is most important to me.

I only have the .68 OC, and had the .95 OC base plate too (which I sold years ago...but have just today bought another one).
Mine is the polished stainless Timeless.
I think the OC is the best of the base plates. It's smooth, clears the stubble easily, looks gnarly, leaves a residue of soap for any buffing required, looks gnarly, gives a great shave and looks gnarly.
What's not too like?
If you look at photos of the OC base plate you will see that it's not a 'true' OC with little individual 'teeth' sticking out as in (say) a Gillette NEW. Maybe it's a hybrid?
I think the SB plate can squeegee off all your lovely lather. The OC leaves that nice film sitting on your skin for another go.
My Karve stainless only has SB plates because I don't like the look of the Karve OC teeth (yes, I know I'm 'shallow'). I would prefer the Karve to be OC too.
But I think the Timeless is better looking (I like shiny!).
Get the OC...trust me on this. You will be happier.

Did it arrive today? Mine is supposed to deliver Thursday. Hard to say really though as the shipping companies have been so behind. I just hope that I can get back home by Thursday. If not I will have to wait until Saturday to shave with it.

Did it arrive today? Mine is supposed to deliver Thursday. Hard to say really though as the shipping companies have been so behind. I just hope that I can get back home by Thursday. If not I will have to wait until Saturday to shave with it.
Yes it did arrive just as I was about to leave work, used it with 3 days growth, it was wonderful.
You can see my complete post on 1-10 rate your shave for Tuesday

Top Bottom