What's new

Timeless Stainless or Titanium

Timeless razors are also a phenomenal value when compared to some other high end razors... Look closely at the intricate wire EDM machining on the head, just amazing!

Ti .95 scalloped is the best razor I have ever used with out hesitation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ll be the odd man out who prefers the face feel of stainless over titanium. I feel that titanium provides a softer feel and the shave is a bit milder than with stainless. I got slightly closer shaves with the stainless in my comparisons. The weight difference is negligible to me.

Last edited:
I've had both, SS95DC and currently own the Ti95DC, in OC/SB configurations. In my testing I found no difference in the actual shave between either and as far as weight, holding them in hand wasn't what one would think when you look at the numbers on paper. Both configs delivered the same 2 pass 20+ hr BBS shave I have come to expect from Timeless. The polished shaved no better than matte as I'd heard there was a glide difference, I never found it!! There were 2 things that stood out for me when I chose the Ti95DC to be the only razor I own and those were the face feel of the and the handle. I think the Ti handle is the best handle I've ever used on a razor since coming to traditional wet shaving. Have I ever thought of adding another razor to my cabinet, I'd be lying if I said no but then I come to the realization that I have had the best shaves of my life so far at 59 and know another razor would just set on the shelf unused and that makes absolutely no sense to me!!

Top Bottom