What's new

Timeless SS SB 0.68 Polished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timeless SS SB 0.68 Polished - I bought second hand but it is in mint shape - a couple of shaves told me it wasn't my thing.

$185 shipped CONUS via USPS flat rate
Includes original packaging

Attachments

• IMG_1881.jpeg
    IMG_1881.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
Additional pictures attached

Attachments

• IMG_1890.JPEG
    IMG_1890.JPEG
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1891.JPEG
    IMG_1891.JPEG
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1892.JPEG
    IMG_1892.JPEG
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Man... tough crowd here.
tknx,

I think that’s a fantastic razor. I get better shaves from it than my Timeless .95 or Timeless Ti .95. Or my Timeless Bronze .38. I’d recommend it to everyone. Not that my opinion matters here. But it’s a great razor!!!

Hope this gives you a “bump”.

Curly

Last edited:
Man... tough crowd here.
I’m not criticizing your asking price or your reaction… but this is still a pretty spendy item and it always kinda surprises me when sellers get upset when one of those doesn’t sell. I think that someone can buy a S&D razor direct from Timeless for a similar price and have their choice of top cap, plate and handle. Yours of course did get a stand added in, but I think it’s fair to realize that a buyer for this kind of razor/price might rather select their components and support the artisan directly…
Again, no complaints about your price and good luck with the sale. There should be a buyer for it and they’ll be happy with the razor for sure, but hopefully you don’t get upset that it’s not for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom