What's new

FS Timeless SS .68 + Graydog Brush

Hi all!

I have two items for sale today that I would like to sell together. First is a timeless polished SS .68 solid bar with a smooth cap and 85mm babrer pole handle and one of their inkwell stands. It's in excellent condition. Only selling since I recently acquired a Karve and liked it more so no sense in keeping it.

Additionally I have a custom Graydog ashwood synthetic ApShaveCo 24mm synbadbrush for "sale." Just didn't like the knot too much even though it is very soft and decent backbone, I just like bigger knots. Just an FYI, as many of you know Graydog is extremely generous when it comes to making brushes and I was not charged for it. All I paid for was the wood and the knot. So to respect his generosity, I am only asking for the price I paid for the knot ($13) to be included in the price below. Thanks for looking!

$220 PayPal and CONUS only please

Best,
Mike
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

FYI... The Timeless set up you have listed can be had on the Timeless site for $185 shipped in the scratch and dent section...

FYI... The Timeless set up you have listed can be had on the Timeless site for $185 shipped in the scratch and dent section...
I know. These aren't scratch and dent so I figured there are some people who would prefer the extra $15 knowing this. Plus the brush which I am only using the price I paid for the knot and not what I paid for the wood blank Itself.

However to be fair bumping this to $200 shipped.

I know. These aren't scratch and dent so I figured there are some people who would prefer the extra $15 knowing this. Plus the brush which I am only using the price I paid for the knot and not what I paid for the wood blank Itself.

However to be fair bumping this to $200 shipped.

Everything in the Timeless scratch and dent section aren't scratched or dented. Most are just customer returns within the warranty period and is a place where Matt can resell them so as to not take a total loss on the product... This was meant only as a heads up only...

Everything in the Timeless scratch and dent section aren't scratched or dented. Most are just customer returns within the warranty period and is a place where Matt can resell them so as to not take a total loss on the product... This was meant only as a heads up only...
You are correct! Felt bad after realizing this so dropped the price :)

Top Bottom