What's new

Timeless "scratch and dent"

My scratch and dent Timeless .95 is as far as I can see....flawless. and a great deal. I have heard this from others as well. Plus it is a great razor at leas t 30% off.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I'll be the dissenting voice!

I got a Ti68OC baseplate a few weeks ago, scratch N dent.

It wasn't perfect. The horror! :ohmy:

The marking on one end, "Ti68" is punched lightly. Definitely faint, compared to my other Timeless baseplates.

Yeah, I can live with that. :lol: I have two topcaps, one full price, one SND. The SND was a little tight. Few minutes work fixed that. Again, no biggie.

Consider paying full price, especially if it's a gift. Make sure its perfect. Support a small company.

AA

Let us know if you get one. If I go down the Timeless road I'll get titanium.
I've read all the comparison threads here between Ti and ss, and looking forward to trying a Ti some day. As I said earlier, not many sites keep then in stock, this is why I'd consider the timeless even though I already have a .95 dual comb, which is one of my favorites.

Let us know if you get one. If I go down the Timeless road I'll get titanium.
I bought the Timeless SS .95 SB & OC. This is a great razor, but a little on the heavy side. I then bought the Ti .95 OC with the idea of mixing parts of both razors to see if I could build the ideal razor. I have yet to mix parts because the Ti is such a pleasure to use.

I bought the Timeless SS .95 SB & OC. This is a great razor, but a little on the heavy side. I then bought the Ti .95 OC with the idea of mixing parts of both razors to see if I could build the ideal razor. I have yet to mix parts because the Ti is such a pleasure to use.
That's the Ss razor that I have. I'd actually like to buy titanium in a different razor design so as to diversify my collection, but timeless is about the only one that actually keeps Ti in stock.

I have the SS top cap on the .68 Ti base plate. The head weighs 32g. Fantastic shaver.

1597247887259.png

I have the Timeless in polished titanium (68,SB). For me it has become my reference and "safe haven." I like the weight, the balance, the grip, everything.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I have 4 timeless razors. Two of them I bought whole with first quality. The other two I got a couple of parts at a time and built up over time. Both stainless. Most through S&D. One part I got on bst. Of all the parts I got on s&d, only one smooth top cap had a little stain on the top. Did not affect performance at all. The other parts all appeared flawless. I would not hesitate to buy scratch and dent.

Top Bottom