What's new

Timeless razors

Hello to all. Does any of you have a Timeless Razor?
I was curious about this brand because I would like a razor of excellent quality, material bill, ergonomics. Then, I would like a razor that cuts excellently, because I shave once a week.
I already have almost all shaved brands but now i would like the top. Someone talked to me about Wolfmann, but they are not immediately available and you have to put yourself on the list (but it's worth it, I expect it). Who of you has a Timelss?
Thanks to all those who will answer me

I had the .95 OC. Excellent razor. Worth the price. Smooth and efficient, about medium aggressive. I only sold it because I found Charcoal Goods level 3 which was more aggressive.

Thank you for feedback JimL911; I would also like to buy an O.C. 0.95.
I also looked at Wolfmann and Charcaol Goods but it takes too long to order them.
So I wondered if Timeless was at the same level as Wolfmann and Charcioal Goods, as the Timelesss are immediately available

Have a Timeless .68. Incredible Razor. Tried .95, but too much for me. Only a few blades worked decently for me. Way too much blade feel and irritation for me, and that's coming from a guy with thick stubble. Recently paired .68 with a Kai blade and discovered the best shave ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for feedback JimL911; I would also like to buy an O.C. 0.95.
I also looked at Wolfmann and Charcaol Goods but it takes too long to order them.
So I wondered if Timeless was at the same level as Wolfmann and Charcioal Goods, as the Timelesss are immediately available

I have a Wolfman, Charcoal Goods and Timeless. Although the Charcoal Level 3 is a bit more aggressive than my Timeless .95, and thus a better shave in my book, the differences are minimal. Both provide tremendous shaves. The Wolfman at .74mm blade gap doesn't quite give me the same consistently close shaves, but it is a great razor also. All three are magnificently engineered and built. You can't go wrong with a Timeless.

I have a Wolfman, Charcoal Goods level 2 and Timeless. Timeless IMO comes close to Wolfman in terms of efficiency, I have a scallaoped 0.68 which looks beautiful as well and one more thing in terms of shave both are miles ahead of Charcoal Goods for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Timeless .68 is a good razor. To me, it's a great value. Provides a smooth and efficient shave. I would rank it within my top four razors. (My other favorites are all slants.)

I have both the .68 and .95, they both are great. The .68 blade gap is on the mild side, however it is very smooth. The .95 is more aggressive however don't let the blade gap scare you. It is a very comfortable, efficient razor. As far as the quality of the razor, it is just as good as a charcoal or wolfman. As far as the shave goes I would put it up against any razor out there.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I have none of the razors mentioned, but I have been looking extensively into razor head design and in my opinion the Timeless is one of the best designs currently available.

For me on my skin it's all about a rigid blade and in that regard Timeless and Wolfman in my opinion excel. I'm unaware of another razor brand or maker that offers such a rigid design.

Check the below pictures and form your own opinion.

Timeless.jpg WolfmanWR1.png Charcoal Goods.jpg

I have none of the razors mentioned, but I have been looking extensively into razor head design and in my opinion the Timeless is one of the best designs currently available.

For me on my skin it's all about a rigid blade and in that regard Timeless and Wolfman in my opinion excel. I'm unaware of another razor brand or maker that offers such a rigid design.

Check the below pictures and form your own opinion.

View attachment 794120 View attachment 794121 View attachment 794123
One of the things about the Timeless for me that I find most interesting is the way that the bottom cap is designed. It seems like theres a ton of room for cream and hair to go, almost to the point where you couldnt make the razor plug up. Im still on the fence about picking up a Timeless head to go with my Weber Bulldog handle. I know theyre awesome but its still $160 just for a head.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I don't own a Timeless, but I've hward nothing but great things about the razor and how decent the owners are.

Good luck!
Adam

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
One of the things about the Timeless for me that I find most interesting is the way that the bottom cap is designed. It seems like theres a ton of room for cream and hair to go, almost to the point where you couldnt make the razor plug up. Im still on the fence about picking up a Timeless head to go with my Weber Bulldog handle. I know theyre awesome but its still $160 just for a head.

That is a unique part of their design, but an even more important part in my view is how the base plate fully supports the blade to minimize blade flex.

I'm in Canada so you can add almost $60 for the exchange rate on the head only so yes, the price is considerable.

That is a unique part of their design, but an even more important part in my view is how the base plate fully supports the blade to minimize blade flex.

I'm in Canada so you can add almost $60 for the exchange rate on the head only so yes, the price is considerable.
True but you also have to consider that its stainless, so it will last forever, unlike a potmetal head where the stud could snap off if you drop it.

I never noticed that, very interesting. Avaiting the .68 and will pay some attention to this.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I live very close to the Timeless shop and have been there and met the whole Family .
I have tried just about all of their Razors and Handles and the fact that you don't have to win a lottery or wait forever
Some of the best money I have spent on shaving gear .
I have a .95 OC scallop and it is one of the best Razors and Shavers that I ever tried.
Craftsmanship is second to none
20170312_124607.jpg

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I live very close to the Timeless shop and have been there and met the whole Family .
I have tried just about all of their Razors and Handles and the fact that you don't have to win a lottery or wait forever
I have a .95 OC scallop and it is one of the best Razors and Shavers that I ever tried.
Craftsmanship is second to none View attachment 794816

Nice view beside the Aristocrat, if thats what it is?

The Timeless head looks much more substantial and I'd assume the weight difference is quite noticeable. How would you compare them for under the nose?

Craftsmanship is second to none View attachment 794816

What handle is on your Timeless?

Cheers
John

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Nice view beside the Aristocrat, if thats what it is?
1936 Aristocrat , My number one Razor

The Timeless head looks much more substantial and I'd assume the weight difference is quite noticeable. How would you compare them for under the nose?
I like heavy Razors , so it is just right for Me. I have a goatee so I can't help with under the nose.

What handle is on your Timeless?
I have 2 different handles , the one in the picture is the
TRH1: 12mm x 85mm knurled razor handle
and the other is
TRH5: DIMPLED Design 14 mm x 85 mm handle
Cheers
John

Top Bottom