What's new

TIMELESS RAZOR: OC.95 Question

Anyone with a Timeless OC 95...what would be a comparable setting to the fatboy? I shaved with a 7 this morning and it was NICE.
As I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, if you go to the Above The Tie website FAQ there is a blade gap comparison chart showing the equivalent gaps of many, many DEs, and the Fatboy @ 6-7 would be in the .95mm ballpark. I tried mine at that setting right before ordering the OC .95 Timeless. Just wanted to make sure, it had been a long time, years, since I'd shaved with an adjustable, and then usually on 5.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
The Fatboy at 6-7 is close to the blade gap ,But that is the only thing that compares
I have 2 Fatboys and they both give Me great shaves.
The Timeless OC .95 for Me is So much smoother and closer.
The gap is only part of the razors shave , The head shape , the angle of the blade hitting your face all play apart in what makes The Timeless such a Smooth and Efficient Shaver. IMHO

The gap is only part of the razors shave , The head shape , the angle of the blade hitting your face all play apart in what makes The Timeless such a Smooth and Efficient Shaver. IMHO

This X100! My daily driver before buying my .68 Scalloped Timeless was a Muhle R41. Getting .68 was a great idea. It is crazy efficient and deliver perfect shaves everytime!

Top Bottom