What's new

Timeless razor issues

I have had my Timeless Razor for over a month and no issues. After using it, I always rinse it out with cold water, spray it with rubbing alcohol, and microfiber dry the razor. I have the polished finished and it continues to shine and smile. Love my Timeless. Matt from Timeless Razors provides superior customer service and I know that he will take care of you. Kindly keep us posted.

WARHAWK

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Amazing guys at Timeless , I have had mine for a month and no issues.
All my razors after I shave each time I take apart and rinse then dry.
Most of my razors are Vintage and in great shape and I want to keep all of them that way.

I have had one for a couple of weeks. It is a beautiful, quality, piece with no issues. I swapped the open comb for an SB. Customer service was outstanding.
Ron

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Recieved my timeless a week ago and noticed machining issues with my barber pole handle. There were burrs in the finish. Took pictures and got in contact with a sales rep Matt. He noticed them as well and sent out another handle(still waiting on it). The customer service with timeless has been great so far.
Now this morning i go to clean my razor(as i do all my razors every weekend) and notice discolor on the finished stainless steel under the cap. Almost looks rusty... i took more pictures and emailed Matt again(awaiting his reply). Im wondering if anyone else has had quality issues with timeless? If so can you let me know your experience please. Thank you

Did the issue get resolved ? Let us know

I am having teeing issues with my Timeless. I don't break it down or dry it after every shave. I have been DE shaving for 35 years and never had this issue with any other razor. Used Merkur, Muhle, etc. and only use Feather SS blades. I contacted Matt at Timeless and they offered to rebuff the razor for me, but I am still concerned. I change my blade every Monday like clockwork (for years) and every time now the blade and razor are showing teeing. What gives? Could this be an issue with the SS in the head? Just in case it might be a blade issue, I opened a new pack of Feather's... and had the same problem.

I am having teeing issues with my Timeless. I don't break it down or dry it after every shave. I have been DE shaving for 35 years and never had this issue with any other razor. Used Merkur, Muhle, etc. and only use Feather SS blades. I contacted Matt at Timeless and they offered to rebuff the razor for me, but I am still concerned. I change my blade every Monday like clockwork (for years) and every time now the blade and razor are showing teeing. What gives? Could this be an issue with the SS in the head? Just in case it might be a blade issue, I opened a new pack of Feather's... and had the same problem.

Stainless steel is rust resist, not rust proof.

Lots of people love Merkur & Muehle. The heads are Zamak, with heavy chrome plating- no surface to oxidize, unless the plating flakes.

Get a jar of Mother's Metal Polish(Walmart, automotive section) or Flitz(most autoparts stores in the paint & body area), and use a small dab every week or two, applied with a soft rag. Rinse off with soap & water.

A post shave dunk in a jar of Barbicide or alcohol(cheap vodka works too) followed by a pat down, is almost as good.

Top Bottom