What's new

Timeless Razor Definently Worth It

Welcome to the family. Think about getting the DC's in future - love my OC / SB in both 68 and 95 (Polished SS and Polished TI). Started with the 68 SS. After some months felt I could handle the 95 which has now replaced the 68 as my daily driver.
Best feeling OC in my opinion. My timeless options basically taught me how to shave efficiently and correctly. I also wish Timeless would make a higher gap than the 95 and a lower profile head.

Congratulations on a beautiful razor (and stand!). I’ve had a Timeless Ti .68 for a few months now, with a solid bar and scalloped head, and it has made me put all of my other great SS razors up for sale, except for my Gamechangers and my Paradigm Ti AC. I had the best shave of my life with it two days ago. It also might be ruining me for SS razors, but I haven’t gone that far yet. I now have a .95 baseplate to go with it, and just ordered another handle and head from the scratched and dented section on the Timeless site. Selling my Karve, Silversmith, Generals and Tataras, and sorry to see them go, but they won’t get the use they deserve as great razors in their own right.

Congratulations on your Timeless! I have the Timeless Ti .68SB and use it almost daily. It is so smooth and efficient. I also have an Aluminum and Bronze .38SB and use them often. I still have quite a collection of vintage Gillettes and some Schick injectors but rarely use them anymore. I used to own a Stainless .68SB and a .95SB but found them too heavy and the .95 was just too aggressive for daily use for me. Timeless just makes a fantastic razor!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Congrats on the great shaver. Just beware the Timeless are addictive just like the rest of our hobby. It’s tough to not get them all. The Bronze and Aluminum are both great. There are scallops and open combs in stainless and Ti. It’s tough to resist. :)

Timeless are simply amazing razors. Beautifully crafted by a great family and the shaves they yield are simply amazing.

Live my SS.95 OC and also my Aluminum. I know next year the Ti will be calling my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats and that is a mighty fine looking and well made razor. I have polished OC .95 with the scalopped top and Timeless Bronze OC .78. Both are incredible shavers and quite beautiful to behold...as you now know!

Congrats on a wonderful razor purchase. I have tried all the timeless stuff in Ti and SS. My favorite is the Ti .95 scalloped base with the polished SS smooth cap and the Timeless Ti handle. Soo smooth.

Top Bottom