What's new

Timeless Razor Blue Shaving Bowl is the best $12 you'll spend on gear

I find the sides a bit high and steep for my liking, as far as lathering goes. I use it to hold soap samples in under my sink (it’s not the most aesthetically pleasing bowl for displaying either), and will occasionally also use it for soaking a couple razors in soapy water. Decent enough bowl for $12.

I use the Fine bowl but did order the Timeless for my son. Should be here by Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.

I use the Fine bowl but did order the Timeless for my son. Should be here by Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.

I also own the Fine bowl but I like the fact that this one is unbreakable and if I drop it, it won't break my sink.

My only bowl, save for a travel dog bowl for trips. It's absolutely awesome for the price. Timeless nailed it, imo. [emoji106]

Graydog

Biblical Innards
We need lather pics with this shave bowl.!
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190911083322385_COVER.jpg

Nice lather pics guys.! [emoji106]
Those ridges at the bottom are no joke, either. This thing makes great lather.

Regarding shipping... A quick Google search doesn't appear to have anybody with free shipping. WCS seems to be around 5/6 bucks. Maggard's is around 4 bucks. Of course, this is going to vary based on where you're shipping it to.

Oops, One addition... Maggard's with 122 in stock, FYI. Lol

Top Bottom