What's new

Timeless Razor and West Coast Shaving have come out with their own soap lines

I am very interested by the Timeless soap. I have never tried a soap from Oleo before so I will probably order a tub from Timeless and give it a go.

I got my soap samples from WCS I couldn't pass them up they were 50% off so I got few other things from them as well. The only one I don't care for is the Denali it's way too spearminty for me...but every other scent is awesome! I used the Gatsby soap today and it's up there with some of my other favorites like uncle jons pipe smoke and stirling piacenza. They are going to do well with these I'm sure.

Does it come with a free Timeless razor??? Kidding aside, I am curious about how this soap performs.

I used Timeless/Oleo few times now.
It's pretty decent actually (pleasantly surprised me), comparable to few other soaps I've been trying recently.
Those other soaps are all in the same price range, and all quite well reviewed by members here.

I wish them well on their venture....but to be honest.... I think the market is now saturated.

My desire to experiment has waned. I keep coming back to the classics.

No Oleo Soapworks is not made by the same people as PAA. Oleo makes a much better lather than PAA in my opinion, but PAA does have more complex scents. Its good WCS changed to a new formula because the older stuff had some less than stellar reviews.

Top Bottom