What's new

Timeless OC 68 Knurled Handle (New Arrival)

Hope you enjoy this premium razor! I had the .68 OC scalloped, unfortunately wasnt for me, couldn't get good shaves and ended up selling it.

Great razor! I have had the stainless .68 SB for about nine months, and just got .95 OC baseplate. I also think the simple knurled handle and smooth top cap is the best looking configuration.

Thanks for all the kind words! I am really thrilled with this razor.

I love the .68 and have had so many different configurations in the timeless line up. I currently own the .95 open-comb titanium and it’s amazing! Scalloped head. Because it’s lighter it appears to be more of a milder shaver than the same one in steel. Feels like somewhere between the .68 and ..95 as far as feeling but crazy efficient.

Timeless is a great company and can’t go wrong with any of their razors.

Interesting thoughts on SS vs Ti...I am thinking about adding a dual SC/SB .95 base plate so I have all the bases covered, but TBH, the .68 OC shaves so well and so efficiently, I can't imagine the shave getting much better.

Have the Timeless .68 Scalloped Cap with an open comb and the scalloped bases. Plaid handle. Has been on loan for awhile so stole a pic from someone sampling it currently. He takes better pics then me !! :001_cool:

That pic is amazing! Thanks for sharing it...I really love that Plaid handle, for $40, it seems like a real bargain. Hope you get the Timeless back soon...I don't think I could ever part with it!

Great razor! I have had the stainless .68 SB for about nine months, and just got .95 OC baseplate. I also think the simple knurled handle and smooth top cap is the best looking configuration.

Thanks! I agree, it just has an "industrial" classic feel and I love the way it looks.

I wished Timeless made that handle longer and in 14mm, I’ve found the Timeless.68OC works much better with the longer heavier handle, helps balance out the weight of the head.

I have the 0.68 OC with the 100mm 14mm plaid handle. Love the head, it’s an amazing shaver. Am wanting to try a shorter/lighter handle as I think I would like it better. Timeless makes an amazing product but quite spendy. So a second handle will have to wait fir a while

The only thing I don’t like about the knurled 85mm handle is the logo on the base. I’m getting nitpicky here, but I think the “T” with all the little arrows going around clockwise looks very amateurish. In a way I suppose it’s kind of charming.

I have the 0.68 OC with the 100mm 14mm plaid handle. Love the head, it’s an amazing shaver. Am wanting to try a shorter/lighter handle as I think I would like it better. Timeless makes an amazing product but quite spendy. So a second handle will have to wait for a while

I really love shorter handles with the timeless head...it feels very balanced and agile that way. I originally liked the look of the Pineapple handle, but decided on the Knurled because it is not only shorter, but also slightly thinner at 12mm...it has a great classic look that I love.

The only thing I don’t like about the knurled 85mm handle is the logo on the base. I’m getting nitpicky here, but I think the “T” with all the little arrows going around clockwise looks very amateurish. In a way I suppose it’s kind of charming.

I think I am in the camp that finds it charming:) I am pretty sure other handles styles share the same logo.

I have the .68 and .95 scalloped base plates, with scalloped top, pineapple handle, and dimple handle.

That is a beautiful setup. How do you like the .95 Scalloped base plate? I am considering adding one to my kit. Trying to decide between the scalloped and the SB in .95.

That is a beautiful setup. How do you like the .95 Scalloped base plate? I am considering adding one to my kit. Trying to decide between the scalloped and the SB in .95.
I've tried all the baseplates, and I like the scalloped. I'm not sure If one is more efficient than the other on my face, when comparing the solid bar vs scalloped, but I like the look of the scalloped baseplates and the scalloped top cap.

Top Bottom