What's new

Timeless Crown Titanium Handle

Just came out today. 90 mm long weighs only 42.7 grams. 14 mm handle. $60 includes USA shipping

Timeless handle.jpg

Ordered. Ti .68 scalloped is my favorite razor at the moment. Just wish I had got the master kit. I do find the handle gets a little slippery which is not a big deal but I am looking forward to the new one for this reason.

This item alone qualifies for free shipping.

Timeless website could be improved. Parts of it are inaccessible on mobile and, worse, there are reviews on products(like this brand new handle) which don't apply to the actual product. It seems a bit fishy which I know is not the case with Timeless.

Instantly takes my already gorgeous Ti to another level - ordered yesterday when the email came out! This handle is elegant, stunning and to me, gives Timeless that special look in the vane of my Wolfman. These are great razors and the people at Timeless are fantastic - and all American made - perfection for me!

How do you think the weight difference will be between the stainless head with the titanium ?
I've used the Titanium razor for so long now but a year ago I did a test between the SS and Ti models and even the complete razor set ups I never really felt a big difference in weight during the shave itself so I'd imagine if you felt the SS complete razor was a little heavy the handle will make a difference, but in my opinion it just wouldn't be enough for "me" to notice...

I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I think the original TRH6 handle is perfect as it is. I have never had any problems with it ever feeling slippery at all but then I am one of those that makes sure my hands are clean of any soap or anything before I even pick up my razor and I think the looks of it are just sexy!!
Ti95DC.jpg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I've used the Titanium razor for so long now but a year ago I did a test between the SS and Ti models and even the complete razor set ups I never really felt a big difference in weight during the shave itself so I'd imagine if you felt the SS complete razor was a little heavy the handle will make a difference, but in my opinion it just wouldn't be enough for "me" to notice...

I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I think the original TRH6 handle is perfect as it is. I have never had any problems with it ever feeling slippery at all but then I am one of those that makes sure my hands are clean of any soap or anything before I even pick up my razor and I think the looks of it are just sexy!!
View attachment 1222386
Thanks. I have and love the pineapple handle. It’s my favorite hands down. But then I got the plad model. Now I have this new one in my cart.

the handle you’ve got there looks very similar in style to the aluminum and brass and I don’t have any trouble with either in terms of grip or slipping.

Thanks. I have and love the pineapple handle. It’s my favorite hands down. But then I got the plad model. Now I have this new one in my cart.

the handle you’ve got there looks very similar in style to the aluminum and brass and I don’t have any trouble with either in terms of grip or slipping.
I just used my 95 stainless yesterday - Timeless razors are so good, I get unbelievable shaves from the 68, 95, stainless, titanium, bronze and aluminum - I have issues... lol

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
My .68 OC is Polished Ti, I got their first one when they showed it at the Maggard's meetup. I absolutely love the way it works for me.

My Timeless Ti 0.68 SB and Ti Slim SB are both matte finish. Awesome razors. 👍

Really been enthralled with the Slim. 😍

Been thinking about getting one of the new handles in matte to see how it works. :)

Top Bottom