What's new

Timeless Bronze Pass Around Tour

I received the razor, both plates and stand today. I also notified the next on the list asking for an address. It was a 13 hr day at work with an hour and a half commute. Checked my mail and opened it up, very,very well made. I shaved on Tuesday I believe, so Friday(tomorrow) will be my first shave with the open comb. Gillette platinum or feather I think are on the list to try. I love my Karve on d to g plate. Gem 1912, etc. Haven't decided if I like a efficient or mild razors. Will report back soon, thank you for this chance to try the razor.

Well, after getting home today, showered went to eat and came back for the show. Tried the open comb first. The picture shows the basics. Started with a steep angle and it went really, really well. No nicks, not much burn at all from the Brut as. I think my recent use of heavier razors helped after reading other issues. This and the charcoal goods have been an itch needing scratched. I am very happy with this razor from the looks and the shave. My shave routine isn't daily, but every couple days. If my next shave goes this well again I might have to pick this one up.

Attachments

• IMG_20200911_204152139_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200911_204152139_HDR.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200911_204145999_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200911_204145999_HDR.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
Shave number two with the solid bar base plate today. It went great really. One very minor weeper that stopped after I wiped away the soap. The feel was very comfortable and I got I to buffing my trouble spot, that's what caused the weeper. The threading I noticed is at least as good as my Karve, and that's perfect imo. Finally grabbed a copper paa ascension as well, it's in the new pic.
IMG_20200914_181508096_HDR.jpg

Well,it is shipped to Keto. I know more time was needed, but it seems more experience always makes a razor work better for me, this one worked very well right off the bat. The build, fit and finish is great imo. The threading is butter. The look, etc, is great, very surprised more don't like this one. Most razors I own(50ish) have gave me trouble at some point , except the rockwell maybe. My hated gem style brands are loved now. Micromatics are the only ones I have not got used to yet. This is cheaper than alot of the top razors and has really gotten my attention. Thank you for the chance to try it. Timeless turns out great things.

Well,it is shipped to Keto. I know more time was needed, but it seems more experience always makes a razor work better for me, this one worked very well right off the bat. The build, fit and finish is great imo. The threading is butter. The look, etc, is great, very surprised more don't like this one. Most razors I own(50ish) have gave me trouble at some point , except the rockwell maybe. My hated gem style brands are loved now. Micromatics are the only ones I have not got used to yet. This is cheaper than alot of the top razors and has really gotten my attention. Thank you for the chance to try it. Timeless turns out great things.
So, if you were to persuade yourself that you 'needed' a Timeless bronze, which gap would you buy?

So, if you were to persuade yourself that you 'needed' a Timeless bronze, which gap would you buy?
Probably the OC because I like the looks. I also shave twice a week maybe three times. It seems I get better shaves that way, and some razors it takes a day or so to even have stubble. People that said the SB was to mild, I dont think it was like a Karve B SB plate. That has been to mild even for me.

Hello - My friend Keto told me about this pass around. I just bought the titanium timeless 95 and was curious about the bronze timeless since it has a different head geometry. It is possible to be added to this pass around? Thanks!

So check this out. The tracking says the razor left Kansas City just now for the third time, lol.
So it's back to showing up again on tracking, crazy stuff. Good thing I've got other razors or I would be looking like a werewolf, while waiting.

Looks like we are back on track , 11 ish days , and it's in the next persons city. Enjoy.
Yeah it looks like it should be delivered today, and if so I'll save with it tomorrow night .
I think it showed leaving Kansas City three times or something like that.lol
On track though you're correct!

Last message I had was in July during the sign up. Havent tried since then.
Ali was wanting to talk to him about getting on the list and he pointed out that he cannot pm Juno. I also tried and wasn't having any luck, can't even see the PM option, or do a @juno on here where his name will pop up as a suggested member, if that makes sense. Hope he's still on here and he's okay

Top Bottom