What's new

Timeless Bronze Pass Around Tour

Hi all.
I am starting a pass around for the Timeless Bronze.
The rules are the same as for the currently running SS Pass Around.

I am including both baseplates and the stand.
Here are the rules, as previously created here
By
@P@tsfan6484

General Requirements for Participation
Active B&B members in "good standing" are welcome to send me a PM regarding participating in the tour pass-around. I would suggest active and good standing infers you have been around B&B for at least a few months (3months and at least 50-75 posts) * and are participating in the community. If you are active on other shaving forums and are new to B&B, I will take that into consideration. And if you do not qualify today but have interest, you may become eligible as the tour unfolds..... so please feel free to send me a PM and I can add you to the "reserve" list.

Following are the rules which are simply intended to keep the tour fair, fun, and safe.

1. Please limit your time with the gear to 7 days. This should be enough time for some quality shaves and impressions. There will be exceptions, and if you know ahead of time your schedule will be limited (e.g., vacation, job constraints, travel) please let me know so we can adjust the order and keep the momentum going.

2. The package will contain a Timeless Bronze SB razor, OC plate, and stand.

3. I am shipping the razor clean and sterilized. Please do the same before handing it off to the next member. Simple Green, soapy hot water, Barbecide and Scrubby Bubbles are fine. No harsh chemicals that contain ammonia or bleach. No brushes or hard towels please. I ask only that you respect the razor as if it was your own.
4. Carefully wrap and ship the package as your means allow (e.g., USPS, UPS, FedEx). The replacement costs for the razor is nearly $250 and there is an expectation that each participant insure the package for $200 in order to recoup most of the costs should something go awry. Total costs for Priority Mail & insurance will be about $10-$12, which you might consider as the "cost of admission" for the tour. Unfortunately this passaround will only be for the lower 48 states. So very sorry to all of our international members.

5. Communicate. Please post in this thread when you receive the razor and when it ships. Upon receipt, please contact the next person on the list in order to have their shipping information on-hand when your time with the razor is over. Please PM me as needed or if you have any questions. It is never fun to track you down if you are in possession of the razor and have gone off the grid.

6. Post Reviews! Please share your impressions, good or bad, with your fellow B&B members. I am in no way affiliated with the vendor and am simply sharing so that members can try the razor and share their experience.

7. Have fun.

Thank you.

Trying to find a box that will fit the Timeless box. If you guys don't mind not having the Timeless box I can ship in a CG goods case in a usps small priority mail box. (I know...blasphemy....but it's smaller and easier to ship packaging.) I think the stand will fit too.
Let me know you opinions.

Trying to find a box that will fit the Timeless box. If you guys don't mind not having the Timeless box I can ship in a CG goods case in a usps small priority mail box. (I know...blasphemy....but it's smaller and easier to ship packaging.) I think the stand will fit too.
Let me know you opinions.
Your call Sir.

Ok
Its going to ship in a Usps small flat rate box. The razor will be in a CG metal case because it Is compact and easier and cheaper to ship priority mail. 8 bucks.
I should be able to fit the stand in to and packing material. I'm sending the stand because it is impressive and it also only fits the Timeless Bronze handle. 😆 trust me...i tried others to no avail. So basically if you can get to the post office and get a small priority mail box....free until you ship...that is probably best. It's 7.99 flat rate

I'm cutting it off For the initial run at 10 am tomorrow July 7 EST if you want to participate PM me.
Thanks.
Hope you guys enjoy it.
There is also a nylon washer between the handle and plate. I am including 2 packages of 4 extra in case of loss. Please use them on the razor
Thanks. Or if you really need one, you can have one washer 🌞

This is the bronze, if it's the .78 or the higher gap you could count me in? Very nice of you doing this.

@juno I just want to thank you for arranging this. I have been wanting to try these Timeless offerings for literally years!
No problem.
Hopefully you will enjoy it.
Anyway, it's always nice to try something first to see if you like it. I know companies have return policies, but I don't really like using them if there is no problem other than I didn't like it.
Anyway....i wanted people to be able to try it out because I know there are lots of discussions etc about the Bronze....but unless YOU try it you never know. So I wanted to try to make that happen for B&B members. My way of saying thanks to the forum.

Top Bottom