What's new

Timeless Bronze or Karve CB Brass (Which should I buy)?

Just messing with you of course.

When ā€œat some pointā€ gets here you wonā€™t regret it.
Remember I was on the fence though with the Blackbird. You said that it was a steep shaver (along with the Yates). I'm actually afraid of that because I'd either have to learn a new technique or dislike it. The day I buy one, I'm hoping that the angle "range" is wide enough to accommodate someone like me that typically shaves at 30-35 degrees!
Ā 
Reactions: Kix
Remember I was on the fence though with the Blackbird. You said that it was a steep shaver (along with the Yates). I'm actually afraid of that because I'd either have to learn a new technique or dislike it. The day I buy one, I'm hoping that the angle "range" is wide enough to accommodate someone like me that typically shaves at 30-35 degrees!
The Bird is less steep than the Yates. I like steep and it works that way, but it may work well with neutral or shallow angle as well. Others would have to help you there.
Ā 
Late here, but it has probably been said. Of Course, buy both and then sell one ( or two) if you don't like it or use it!
I've already had both since then. I first bought the Karve brass and sold it and then recently bought the Timeless Bronze which has stayed with me. Interestingly enough though, I also got the Karve in stainless and love it. Thanks!
Ā 
Top Bottom