What's new

Timeless Bitsa

After four shaves with the Timeless .68, I went back to my trusty Game Changer .68 OC. I rate it highly as a smooth an comfortable shaver. How did it do after the Timeless? Great. It sounds louder and with the OC plate I thought I could feel more gap than the Timeless. The Timeless has a tad more blade forward feel though and is a tad more efficient I say. The Timeless feels and sounds milder but it is sneaky efficient.

They are both great razors for me. They are both smooth and comfortable, especially ATG where it counts most. I guess it could be said the Timeless .68 SB does everything the GC .68 OC does but just a smidge nicer. Just a tad more refined, with a wee bit more blade feel. The main difference really is the cost.

I love them both and will use them both regularly.

I bought a used timeless. 95 dual comb a while back out of curiosity. I use it about once a week and it impresses me every time I use it is a very comfortable yet efficient shave. Very nice razor.

I bought a used timeless. 95 dual comb a while back out of curiosity. I use it about once a week and it impresses me every time I use it is a very comfortable yet efficient shave. Very nice razor.
Their open comb design is unlike any I've seen. I have to try it one day.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Fatip open combs are extremely comfortable. Haven’t tried the Timeless yet, but keep staring blankly at their bronze open comb.

Top Bottom