What's new

FSOT Timeless and ATT razors

Today I'm offering 2 very well known razors. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees. I will put descriptions below and then put pictures in the separate posts after

1. ATT SSR1 head and Russian titanium handle - $180
I bought head directly from ATT brand new and used it just 5 times, never leaving blade inside when done so it is still like new. The scratches on the bottom of the baseplate are from the tightening the handle
100mm titanium handle made by well known Evgeny Koshelev on Ebay and was used just few times and is like new as well but i just prefer some other handles from my collection
2. Timeless Bronze .38 razor and scalloped SS68 baseplate only - $150
I got the Bronze razor used from Ebay and got the SS68 baseplate during trade on BST here
Bronze head has some patina as expected. Scratches on the baseplate are from tightening the handle but otherwise there no any damages

The only trade I'm interested in is recent Rex Ambassador razor

Last edited:
ATT SSR1 head and Russian titanium handle
IMG_20191123_115836.jpg
IMG_20191123_115903.jpg
IMG_20191123_115328.jpg
IMG_20191123_115736.jpg

Unfortunately I can't edit the OP so just letting everyone know that Timeless scalloped SS68 baseplate is sold so Timeless Bronze is just $90 including shipping and PayPal fees

Timeless Bronze razor and scalloped SS68 baseplate sold

ATT SSR1 head and Russian titanium handle still available

Russian titanium handle is sold
ATT Satin SSR1 head is still available for $130 including CONUS shipping and PayPal fees
If you need a handle I have several to choose from for $10 more

Bump
Satin SSR1 head still available
Also want to trade a few packs of Nacet for Gillette Platinum, Gillette Silver Blue, PolSilver SI, Persona Israeli Red

Top Bottom