What's new

Timeless .95 ss tour pass-around!!

Hello everyone and welcome to the Timeless tour pass-around. I am very excited to get this going.
The razor will be shipped exactly how Timeless shipped it to me right down to the ribbon. Please package the same way when you ship to the next participant.

General Requirements for Participation
Active B&B members in "good standing" are welcome to send me a PM regarding participating in the tour pass-around. I would suggest active and good standing infers you have been around B&B for at least a few months (3months and at least 50-75 posts) * and are participating in the community. If you are active on other shaving forums and are new to B&B, I will take that into consideration. And if you do not qualify today but have interest, you may become eligible as the tour unfolds..... so please feel free to send me a PM and I can add you to the "reserve" list.

Following are the rules which are simply intended to keep the tour fair, fun, and safe.

1. Please limit your time with the gear to 7 days. This should be enough time for some quality shaves and impressions. There will be exceptions, and if you know ahead of time your schedule will be limited (e.g., vacation, job constraints, travel) please let me know so we can adjust the order and keep the momentum going.

2. The package will contain a Timeless polished stainless steel scalloped base .95 and I will include a few tucks of blades to get it started. You're more than welcome to use your own of course. The blade package should allow at least 10 participants to try the razor.

3. I am shipping the razor clean and sterilized. Please do the same before handing it off to the next member. Simple Green, soapy hot water, Barbecide and Scrubby Bubbles are fine. No harsh chemicals that contain ammonia or bleach. No brushes or hard towels please. I ask only that you respect the razor as if it was your own.
20191021_175640.jpg
20191021_175556.jpg

4. Carefully wrap and ship the package as your means allow (e.g., USPS, UPS, FedEx). The replacement costs for the razor is nearly $250 and there is an expectation that each participant insure the package for $200 in order to recoup most of the costs should something go awry. Total costs for Priority Mail & insurance will be about $10-$12, which you might consider as the "cost of admission" for the tour. Unfortunately this passaround will only be for the lower 48 states. So very sorry to all of our international members.

5. Communicate. Please post in this thread when you receive the razor and when it ships. Upon receipt, please contact the next person on the list in order to have their shipping information on-hand when your time with the razor is over. Please PM me as needed or if you have any questions. It is never fun to track you down if you are in possession of the razor and have gone off the grid.

6. Post Reviews! Please share your impressions, good or bad, with your fellow B&B members. I am in no way affiliated with the vendor and am simply sharing so that members can try the razor and share their experience.

7. Have fun.

Thanks B&B!

A special thanks to GlazedBoker for the inspiration and help getting this going.
Thank you, Gus!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Good on you, Dennis!! That’s a very generous gesture. My den is all set; but I suspect many will benefit from your pass-around! Enjoy!

Very nice of you sir. I would like to try out the razor as I just recently began considering the need to add a Timeless to my den. Your generosity will allow me to test drive one before I buy. I agree to all the terms & conditions you have set forth.

Very nice of you sir. I would like to try out the razor as I just recently began considering the need to add a Timeless to my den. Your generosity will allow me to test drive one before I buy. I agree to all the terms & conditions you have set forth.
No problem. As soon as I have a bit of a list I will be sending it out. Congrats as you are 2nd on the list!

A very generous offer, although I will not be participating. If I really liked it, I would be stuck wishing I could get away with purchasing one - grin. It certainly has an excellent reputation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

A very generous offer, although I will not be participating. If I really liked it, I would be stuck wishing I could get away with purchasing one - grin. It certainly has an excellent reputation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You could just test shave. PM me if you change your mind.

I will post the first wave tonight. I hope to be shipping out no later than Thursday this week.
Thanks to everyone that has signed on. For those that have not yet or are considering please do not be shy. My razor is your razor (at least for a week).

Denny, this is an awesome gesture on your behalf and I feel there will soon be an uptick to the sales over at Timeless because of it!!

Denny, this is an awesome gesture on your behalf and I feel there will soon be an uptick to the sales over at Timeless because of it!!
Thanks. Though I have 0 affiliation with Timeless, You could be right. I hope many people get to try it out.

Top Bottom