What's new

Timeless .38 Bronze Razor - RazoRock LUPO .95 - Two Mega DE Blade Lots

I’m pretty new to DE shaving and I went overboard and bought way too much stuff as I’m trying to figure out what works for me. Therefore, I’m purging the Den a bit. I have both excellent razors and blades up for grabs. I'll only ship to CONUS.

Here is what I have:

RAZORS
Timeless Bronze .38 Razor
- $105 plus $13 ship.
This was from their "Scratch and Dent" sale. I only used it once and it is not the right one for me. An absolutely beautiful razor. Timeless will not disclose what is wrong with a razor when you buy one from their scratch and dent sale. It’s a roll of the dice and what you get is what you get. They require all scratch and dent sales to be final. The benefit from buying mine is you DO SEE what you get. Mine looks awesome. The only thing I can ‘guess’ what is wrong is a slight discoloration on the side (see picture) and therefore it did not meet their quality control standards?? I really don’t know. In my opinion everything else looks good. See the pictures and judge for yourself. Bronze will change color over time and will have a nice patina so it shouldn't matter.

RazoRock LUPO .95 - $70 plus $13 ship
This one is fresh out of the box. NEVER BEEN USED. I have learned I require a razor on the milder side. I bought the .72 Lupo at the same time and it works so this one is up for grabs. Currently these are sold out.

DOUBLE EDGE BLADES
I don’t want to mail out a bunch of small orders so I’m selling these in two individual lots. Most of the items listed will be missing 1 tuck as I would open one to try a blade. I've priced everything accordingly. If a blade didn’t agree with my face, the rest were set aside to be sold.
So here they are:

(Lot #1)
Personna Platinum Chrome Super Stainless - $50 shipped
490 blades sealed in the clear plastic wrapper (49 x 10)

(Lot #2)
Various Blades (Package Deal) - $120 shipped
SuperMax Super Platinum – 195 blades
Dorco Stainless – 90 blades (I found an extra tuck that is not in the pic – you’ll get 9 tucks)
Gillette 7 O’clock Super Platinum Black – never tried one / unused box – 100 blades
Gillette 7 O’clock Super Stainless Green – 95 blades
Gillette Silver Blue – 95 blades
Wilkinson Sword – 95 blades, Made in Germany
Personna Comfort Coated – 240 (less a blade or 2)

🔥 FINAL REDUCTION 🔥
TIMELESS BRONZE .38 RAZOR = $90 SHIPPED
LOT #2 VARIOUS BLADES = $90 SHIPPED

Lot 2 = 910 BLADES!!!! for $90 SHIPPED

I scowered the internet looking for the best deals when I bought each pack. This a great deal and it's priced to sell. At $90, you are saving $55 if you were to go out and buy these yourself.

My loss = your gain. :)

Top Bottom